Quantcast
Lib Dems - Page 136 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

1 hour ago, A Red said:

Being called stupid or thick for having a different view is often akin to being called a bin dipper by cunts from Wythenshawe

I think if you vote for Lib Dems and Jo Swindle you can be called stupid by cunts from everywhere.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I think if you vote for Lib Dems and Jo Swindle you can be called stupid by cunts from everywhere.

Not if its in a Tory or Lib Dem seat to be fair. Lesser of two evils. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Not if its in a Tory or Lib Dem seat to be fair. Lesser of two evils. 

Agreed in those situations of course. Will be good to see Raab go if they can do it in his seat, I'm happily supporting Lib Dems there.

Thought this was a good one too :

I hate all that “a source said” . It just screams fake news. 

At best she is throwing her toys out of the pram because everyone has seen through her bullshit. 

Can’t see her resigning before and election. What would be the point of that? It wouldn’t improve their position and make them look like a party in complete disarray.  Besides, they’d have to repaint the bus.....

2 minutes ago, Denny Crane said:

Going full out revoke has hurt the Lib Dems badly. 

The least democratic option there is. 

Chukka? Exhibiting naked political opportunism? With his reputation?

Whatever will people think?

• Like 1

For a party that use the name 'democrats' ..... I think we can safely add the to the 'also ran' list now. Unless of course they fancy another suckle on the Tory teet. 

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/what-are-jo-swinsons-liberal-democrats-so-desperate-to-hide/

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

Lib Dems lying again, had to be called out on it by Hugh Grant who's just been helping them :

He’s deleted his tweet now. He must have a pet squirrel.

• Upvote 1

No way Swinson is going anywhere before the election and why should she if the options are Davey who she outpolled a few months ago and was also up to his armpits in the coalition or Umunna who is just an opportunist  arsehole.

The Max Gapes post is mocking the sensibiles and why isn't everybody polling better and the way the commentators and politicians behave  - I think.  A variation on why isn't Mr Corbyn 20 points ahead, anybody else could do better. This isn't to say the revoke postion isn't wank and has damaged them but we all know they had a ceiling and had less chance of winning the General Election than Everton do of winning the league this year. 

Probably a good place to post this on how the pundits reacted to the creation of Change who are polling at less than 1%. Dunty and Peston and Merrick got quite excited. 

https://ducksoap.wordpress.com/2019/06/06/what-centrists-said-about-independent-group/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

4 hours ago, Denny Crane said:

Going full out revoke has hurt the Lib Dems badly. 

Labour going almost fully Remain with the referendum pledge hurt them.