You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You know you would so stop lying for god sake. Same as the nazi scumbags on the latin america thread. You are selective and hypocritical. I admire your bullshit. Takes a lot to be continually full of it. 

So if it was a Labour councillor who did racist tweets 10 years ago, what would I have said or done differently? Because I know I wouldn't have said or done anything different.

You are off your rocker.

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So if it was a Labour councillor who did racist tweets 10 years ago, what would I have said or done differently? Because I know I wouldn't have said or done anything different.

You are off your rocker.

Yes you would SD. Yes you would. 

Can I ask you a closed question? 

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You can ask me whatever you want, I'll always do my best to answer it honestly, but if you're not going to believe my response, what's the point?

Did Jo Swinson vote for a reduction in benefits for the disabled and elderly? 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Did Jo Swinson vote for a reduction in benefits for the disabled and elderly? 

I don't know, did she?

What I do know is that spending on disability benefits increased under the coalition, and pensions were uprated over the rate of inflation under the coalition.

7 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I don't know, did she?

What I do know is that spending on disability benefits increased under the coalition, and pensions were uprated over the rate of inflation under the coalition.

You know what she voted for so don't play dumb. 

The second line has no relevance to my question so stop answering questions that don't suit your agenda like a Tory would. 

EEX2fhtWwAAb73L.jpg

So seeing as she voted for those things, why are you going to vote for her? 

I don't actually know, I don't have an encyclopaedic knowledge of what every MP has ever voted for.

And as a matter of fact, I should think the fact that spending on disability benefit and pensions went up under the coalition has rather a lot to do with claims that those things were cut, insofar as you would expect the exact opposite had that happened.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I don't actually know, I don't have an encyclopaedic knowledge of what every MP has ever voted for.

And as a matter of fact, I should think the fact that spending on disability benefit and pensions went up under the coalition has rather a lot to do with claims that those things were cut, insofar as you would expect the exact opposite had that happened.

This is about what the leader of the Lib-Dems voted for not what the Coalition (who are responsible for 750,000 deaths because of austerity) increased or decreased so stop being a Tory.

Yes you do know that she voted for them things because it has been discussed on here and you have been involved. Lying again! You are such a dis-honest piece of trash. In-fact my bin has got more integrity than you. 

No wonder.... .. No I won't go there. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

This is about what the leader of the Lib-Dems voted for not what the Coalition (who are responsible for 750,000 deaths because of austerity) increased or decreased.

Yes you do know that she voted for them things because it has been discussed on here. Lying again! You are such a dis-honest piece of trash. In-fact my bin has got more integrity than you. 

I don't remember every discussion on here either, and since the leader of the Lib Dems was part of the coalition government of the time, it's highly relevant to the claim that she did X or Y.

The question here has to be: if she (and the coalition) voted to cut spending on those things, why did spending on those things go up?

Also, if you want an example of something that is actually untrue, that 750,000 deaths figure has to be up there.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

I don't remember every discussion on here either, and since the leader of the Lib Dems was part of the coalition government of the time, it's highly relevant to the claim that she did X or Y.

The question here has to be: if she (and the coalition) voted to cut spending on those things, why did spending on those things go up?

Also, if you want an example of something that is actually untrue, that 750,000 deaths figure has to be up there.

She voted. Jo Swinson. The person we are discussing. What actually happened has no relevance because her voting for something doesn't mean it happened. 

Stop pretending you don't remember every discussion on here and equally don't pretend/lie that you don't know your own beloved leaders voting record. If I told you she once had a shit in Superdrug on the 12th of May 2014 you would be in like a flash telling me she can't have because she was on a pilgrimage to fucking Argyll on a Camel that day. 

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Okay, well, you can castigate her for things that didn't happen if you want to. That's not really my scene.

So she didn't vote for them things above then? Or are you just Torying out as usual? 

The shitting in Superdrug... I have no solid evidence although she probably did. 

As I already said, I don't know what she did or didn't vote for.

However, what we can say is that she voted with the government, and that under that government, spending on those things was increased, not cut, so you can draw your own conclusions from that.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

As I already said, I don't know what she did or didn't vote for.

However, what we can say is that she voted with the government, and that under that government, spending on those things was increased, not cut, so you can draw your own conclusions from that.

Lies

Lies

How Jo Swinson voted on Welfare and Benefits  #

Tory. 

Farewell and adieu hun. 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Lies

Lies

How Jo Swinson voted on Welfare and Benefits  #

Tory. 

Farewell and adieu hun. 

Wow. That’s a genuinely terrible voting record.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You ask me a series of stupid questions, then insult and neg me for answering them truthfully and honestly.

Thanks for that, you twat.

I insulted you after you had negged me then ran off to ring someones place of work to cry. I negged you for lying. 

You haven't answered truthfully or honestly and deep down you know it. While you are reading this you know you are just acting dumb. 

Call me a twat all you want. I don't mind, I am one. I won't ask dave to tell you off. You big tart. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You just saying that just about sums you up as a human being fella. 

I'm happy to be a realist.

The idea that we can just keep spending more and more money on more and more things, without any downside, is a pernicious nonsense.

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I'm happy to be a realist.

The idea that we can just keep spending more and more money on more and more things, without any downside, is a pernicious nonsense.

Like HS2?

Do you think spending on that is more important than financial support for 16/19 year olds in training and further education?