You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

I reckon one death as a direct result of government policy is one too many.

I was just about to post that.

Both parties, Tories and Lib Dems have got blood on their hands and that same blood is on the hands of those that voted and continue to vote for them.

Cutting benefits, forcing very sick and disabled people to jump through hoops for benefits and reassessing them over and over again causing huge amounts of stress even when they know some of these people have progressive illnesses.

I read of one fella who was terminally ill with stomach cancer who was passed fit for work on one of these assessments. I think it was quashed on appeal, but why put him through it in the first place?.I

My point is, people are so desperate and so despairing they sometimes only see one way out, and the response to these incidents is the usual glib ' unfortunately we cannot comment on individual cases but our thoughts are with the family and friends at this difficult time'.

Cunts.

Every one of them.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

I’m sure that’s of great consolation to the people sanctioned before their deaths. 

Or indeed, the 99.999% of people who were sanctioned and didn't die.

As I always say, people are entitled to their own opinions, not their own facts. Nobody's asking you to like the coalition, or any of the things that liberals stand for, like liberty, democracy and equality under the law. But if we could leave the risible, obviously false shit like 120,000 EXTRA DEAD RARGH in the dumper where it belongs, I'd appreciate it greatly.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

As I always say, people are entitled to their own opinions, not their own facts. Nobody's asking you to like the coalition, or any of the things that liberals stand for, like liberty, democracy and equality under the law. But if we could leave the risible, obviously false shit like 120,000 EXTRA DEAD RARGH in the dumper where it belongs, I'd appreciate it greatly.

WOW. Shut up and watch the game you fucking candelabra 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Got a link to the 99.9% claim? 

Have you been asked have you thought about suicide by a “health care professional” employed by an outsourcer like ATOS or Capita. 

As has been said, one is too many. 

Did you read the article of the DWP that prompted this thread to get bumped today? There’s also tons of anecdotal evidence about people being harassed on their death beds. 

No point loving liberty, democracy and equality if in government you endorse policies that are discriminatory on the poor and disabled.  

Lib Dem’s obviously knew it was common practice and used it as a bargaining chip for plassy bags, instead of saying let’s jail a few bankers for the 2008 crash. 

Priorities. 

7 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Got a link to the 99.9% claim? 

Have you been asked have you thought about suicide by a “health care professional” employed by an outsourcer like ATOS or Capita. 

As has been said, one is too many. 

Did you read the article of the DWP that prompted this thread to get bumped today? There’s also tons of anecdotal evidence about people being harassed on their death beds. 

No point loving liberty, democracy and equality if in government you endorse policies that are discriminatory on the poor and disabled.  

Lib Dem’s obviously knew it was common practice and used it as a bargaining chip for plassy bags, instead of saying let’s jail a few bankers for the 2008 crash. 

Priorities. 

Hahahaha has he fuck. He's Boris Johnson in PMQ's. 

He also calls himself a liberal when he is anything but. Kurtz is less Tory. 

10 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Erm, he does.

Stop being a fucking dickhead.

Only one dickhead round here soft shite and you need to regurgitate his cock. He’s the Catcher of the forum yet still little gimps like you can’t help massaging his ego. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Only one dickhead round here soft shite and you need to regurgitate his cock. He’s the Catcher of the forum yet still little gimps like you can’t help massaging his ego. 

Oooh, you’re hard with your homophobic shouts. 

You’ve got issues.

How is pointing out he has a point about Labour being a enablers of successive Tory governments, massaging his ego?

Just now, Skidfingers McGonical said:

You’ve got issues.

How is pointing out he has a point about Labour being a enablers of successive Tory governments, massaging his ego?

Go and cry wank to evanescence 

17 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

You’ve got issues.

It’s like you’ve got no brain or memory.  He’s your classic right wing neo liberal which is essentially a Tory.  The only part of Labour which enables tories is the right wing element of it who introduced right wing policies like private finance in the nhs and schooling, tuition fees and lowering corporation tax which then enabled them to go further.  Coincidentally this is the same part of the Labour Party the cunt likes.  It’s just point scoring from him because it’s been pointed out, quite rightly again, that the Lib Dem’s went into power with the tories when they could have just opposed them with the rest of the parties.  Instead they enabled them to get a vote on proportional representation and 5p plastic bags.  It’s embarrassing.