You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I mean, it's just not true, is it. 

No, you’re a vociferous critic of Liberal Democrats, mate. We can barely get a word in edgewise with all your self-criticism.

Fucking hell, man. You do know how he been reading your posts for a decade, right? I’ve genuinely never seen anybody on this forum more partisan than you. You’re Muslim-cleric levels of partisan. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I'll defend anything which is being misrepresented. If you want me to stop, then stop misrepresenting the things my party has done. Simple.

Your party leader voted for austerity and reducing benefits for the disabled. Defend that. 

8 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Easy way to prove it; just cite one or two occasions when you've criticised the Lib Dems. 

I get asked this question every few months on here it seems, I searched for the list from last time but couldn't find it. I do remember criticising our pre-2013 opposition to new nuclear power plants. I wasn't a fan of the plastic bag charge either.

17 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The libs position themselves to the right of the Tories on fiscal policy. If you think Tory policies are left wing vote lib dems.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/general-election-2019-liberal-democrats-permanent-spending-surplus-1047923

It is beyond regressive. Clinging on to this ridiculous dogma will do nothing to move society forward 

Sam Gyimah about to be reported to the police and he's still ignoring Emma Dent Coad. How fucking stupid can you get? He's going on about how he has a chance with his campaign, am sure ignoring her is really going to help with that. It's in the guardian now too https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/nov/17/general-election-corbyn-to-face-marr-after-nhs-protection-pledge-live-news?page=with:block-5dd134be8f083559fb1ccdf5#block-5dd134be8f083559fb1ccdf5

39 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Sam Gyimah about to be reported to the police and he's still ignoring Emma Dent Coad. How fucking stupid can you get? He's going on about how he has a chance with his campaign, am sure ignoring her is really going to help with that. It's in the guardian now too https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/nov/17/general-election-corbyn-to-face-marr-after-nhs-protection-pledge-live-news?page=with:block-5dd134be8f083559fb1ccdf5#block-5dd134be8f083559fb1ccdf5

Hundreds of death threats. Fucking hell. I really do feel for her life. 

11 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I get asked this question every few months on here it seems, I searched for the list from last time but couldn't find it. I do remember criticising our pre-2013 opposition to new nuclear power plants. I wasn't a fan of the plastic bag charge either.

Fucking hell SD,  I am surprised you weren't thrown out of the party.

• Like 1

Looks like Gyimah is just a Tory cunt that probably doesn't give a fuck about Emma Dent Coad, Kensington, Grenfell, or even the Lib Dems. Guess he'll just be happy if Labour lose there.

It could be a good idea for Corbyn to bring the subject up on twitter or something, might have more chance of saving the seat if enough in the area realise what he's been doing.