You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

I stupidly thought that it would it would be the Brexit party enabling the next Tory government, but should have realised it would be their old pals in yellow.

Cancel Brexit is the new cancel tuition fees. It's literally the exact same idea! 

Serious question for any Lib Dem supporters on here. If they do the complete opposite of their main party policy (again) after forming a coalition with the tories (again)  how long will you stop voting for them for this time?

5 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

I stupidly thought that it would it would be the Brexit party enabling the next Tory government, but should have realised it would be their old pals in yellow.

Cancel Brexit is the new cancel tuition fees. It's literally the exact same idea! 

Serious question for any Lib Dem supporters on here. If they do the complete opposite of their main party policy (again) after forming a coalition with the tories (again)  how long will you stop voting for them for this time?

They won't.

Simply because they're usually disingenuous, duplicitous cretins, with no shame and an inherent lack of ability to spot their own failings.

Some up and down the land would simply say "two-faced cunts".

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

LIBS: We'll revoke Brexit, but we support a referendum as a backup, but also we won't cooperate with anyone offering one.

MEDIA: *nods*

LABOUR: We'll get the best deal we can then put it in a referendum.

MEDIA: I'm SO confused. I have a headache. Can someone explain this?????

Don't worry, SD will be over to clear it all up shortly. 

She's a duplicitous gobshite.

Only interested in positioning the LibDems for a General Election, Brexit is very much secondary, surely that's as clear as day to everyone by now. 

Hopefully all those who said "never again" continue to see through the lies. 

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Wow just wow. 

Could you imagine if this was at a labour conference singing for another Mp to "fuck off and die" ?!

I've no doubt that if that was anything to do with Labour Stronts and Rico would have had a field day. If they were signing it about somebody Jewish? Fuck me, it would be headline news about Corbyn's cabal of antisemitic hate. Lib Dems though? Just a joke, innit. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I've no doubt that if that was anything to do with Labour Stronts and Rico would have had a field day. If they were signing it about somebody Jewish? Fuck me, it would be headline news about Corbyn's cabal of antisemitic hate. Lib Dems though? Just a joke, innit. 

Phone English is bad English, mkay?

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

If we do get wider reporting on it, no doubt that the hot take on it by the likes of Rachel Riley, Dan Hodges, Brendan O'neill, Hartley-Brewer et al, will be that Labour and Momentum dragged political discourse down to this level and its all Jeremy Corbyn's fault that there's so much hate in politics today. 

ONE HORRIBLE DISGUSTING CUNT HER.