You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

I don't really understand why you feel the need to scrutinise every single neg I give, nobody else gets this kind of attention. Nevertheless, as I've said previously, I'm happy to explain anything you don't understand via PM.

Since I'm already here, I may as well tell you that in this instance, it was for lying and trolling.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I don't really understand why you feel the need to scrutinise every single neg I give, nobody else gets this kind of attention. Nevertheless, as I've said previously, I'm happy to explain anything you don't understand via PM.

Since I'm already here, I may as well tell you that in this instance, it was for lying and trolling.

Just because you lie but cry when you get pulled up on it. Plus you are a hypocrite. 

I like you though SD. Don't know why but I do. Hate your politics though. 

Oh and negged 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Just because you lie but cry when you get pulled up on it. Plus you are a hypocrite. 

I like you though SD. Don't know why but I do. Hate your politics though. 

Oh and negged 

I don't lie and I'm not a hypocrite. The reason I don't post public explanations for every single neg I give is because I can't even post in this thread without being negged, as you've just demonstrated. Can't say I'm happy about being effectively silenced, but I'd sooner keep my own counsel and retain a positive rep score.

Not bothered what you think about my politics. Disagreements are healthy. I'll never attack or neg someone just for disagreeing with me.

4 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I don't lie and I'm not a hypocrite. The reason I don't post public explanations for every single neg I give is because I can't even post in this thread without being negged, as you've just demonstrated. Can't say I'm happy about being effectively silenced, but I'd sooner keep my own counsel and retain a positive rep score.

Not bothered what you think about my politics. Disagreements are healthy. I'll never attack or neg someone just for disagreeing with me.

Jesus wept. Jesus fucking wept. He wept he did. Jesus. Wept. 

JESUS FUCKING WEPT. 

I don't think you're anyone to be taking the high ground over revenge negging.

Notable that the poster whose "work" (or rather, mum) I "contacted" has long since gotten over it, and it's only people like you who keep crying about it.

I don't recall you ever posting anything worthwhile in these threads, seems all you do is call people cunts and snides. Perhaps you should try posting in good faith rather than just reeling off insults? Just a thought.

4 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I don't think you're anyone to be taking the high ground over revenge negging.

Notable that the poster whose "work" (or rather, mum) I "contacted" has long since gotten over it, and it's only people like you who keep crying about it.

I don't recall you ever posting anything worthwhile in these threads, seems all you do is call people cunts and snides. Perhaps you should try posting in good faith rather than just reeling off insults? Just a thought.

Was that not snidey though Strontz? 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Was that not snidey though Strontz? 

I regret doing it if that's what you're asking. But I was (and still am) very upset about what he wrote about my mum. However, there's no value in dwelling on the past. Everyone should move on, and the only snidery involved here now is the people who keep mentioning it. All. The. Sodding. Time.

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

Why have you negged that, Stig? Explain yourself, you insolent, slanderous worm. 

I’m not inviting you to my 9000 points party now, you can fuck off. 

I've never lied and claimed that I never neg without explanation then denied lying and called everyone else a liar and been a hypocrite about it. 

I can take a neg back though if you so wish. 

9 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

We can now add "funny tinges" to homophobia... 

Another strange neg. 

The "funny tinge" bit isn't open for debate. It's undeniable. 

So, we can only assume that it thinks that the likes of Sarah Brown and Jennie Rigg were wrong to resign over the acceptance to the party of Phillip Lee and we can add tolerance of homophobia to Captain Freedom's super-powers, alongside apartheid appeasement. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1