You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Bjornebye said:

I'm fond of Diane Abbot pulling up Prick Patel for that chicken box knife crime stunt. That is fucking racist never-mind borderline. Imagine if Labour did that!!!! The country would swallow itself up in rage. 

Yeah, funny how the population has a built in filter for what suits their anger. A cunt is a cunt in my eyes, no matter what their political leanings are. 

7 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

You know the Lib Dems are in the shit when they'd rather support Ken the Bilderberg Beast Clarke than Corbyn for even a temporary PM.

And yes if Lucas did the same I'd say the Greens I support were in the shit too.

Lucas, to her credit, has told Swindon to stop being a twat and get behind Corbyn

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, moof said:

I’m pretty sure she is a sociopath and a narcissist 

The impact of that lessens with each politician you call a sociopath, tbf.

16 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

That was your first question. If there's any other question you want answered, just ask. I always answer every serious question put my way.

Sorry, I meant second. 

17 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

And there’s always the worry about the JC lead government being under investigation by the EHRC for institutional racism. Not a good look. 

Yeah, exactly how they planned it. At least Boris gets away with Tories not being investigated for Islamophobia because that's a lot more acceptable around here. Lucky Tories. If he said he supported Palestine him being out as PM would just be a matter of counting down until he's smeared too or they voted no confidence on the first day back at parliament. Conservative Friends of Israel would make sure that was the case, along with the Israeli embassy too I suppose, and the Board of Zioni....I mean erm Deputies.

JC's a big ol' racist, he might be a Reptilian too people so watch out. He also grows weed on his allotment but I raided the place for his most recent crop so he's safe with that for a while.

Jez isn't a former Bilderberg drone though so it's not all bad.

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Sorry, I meant second. 

Okay, you're talking about this bit? I didn't think it required an answer, because I'd already basically answered it in previous responses.

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Would you not be happy to have a short term, temp government of Corbyn and then an election, rather than a no deal Brexit and a Boris government? I mean, what else can actually be done? How are the LDs going to help avoid this shit? It’s all very well saying you’re the only party of remain, but when as chance comes along, if your actions actually secure a no deal... what good does it actually do anybody? 

I view "short term temp Corbyn government" and "no deal and Boris" as a false dichotomy. We want someone else in charge. Someone who can actually command a majority in the Commons for what needs to be done, because we all know Corbyn can't. And a temporary leader should ideally be someone who doesn't want the job permanently. And three years of disgraceful prevarication over Brexit should not be rewarded by being put into Number 10.

• Upvote 1

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/15/lib-dems-and-anna-soubry-reject-corbyn-caretaker-government

Rebel Tories agree to meet Corbyn to stop no-deal Brexit

SNP, Plaid and Green MPs willing to talk but Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson dismissive

Rebel Conservative MPs have agreed to meet Jeremy Corbyn to discuss how to stop Boris Johnson pursuing a no-deal Brexit, without committing to backing him as a caretaker leader.

The Tory MPs Dominic Grieve, Caroline Spelman and Oliver Letwin, plus the former Conservative Nick Boles, said they would be willing to enter talks with the Labour leader in the weeks before parliament returns from recess.

“We agree that our common priority should be to work together in parliament to stop a no-deal Brexit and welcome your invitation to discuss the different ways this might be achieved,” they wrote.

Jo does have a politcal ally though;

Anna Soubry, the leader of the Independent Group for Change (formerly Change UK), told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme on Thursday: “I would not support a government of national unity that is led by Jeremy Corbyn for all manner of reasons.

Obviously friends of austerity stand together

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Christmas Number 1 that. I might get onto Cowell. 

Meatloaf had a little known single aptly called, 'Life is Lemon and I want my money back.' 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Track 2 on the Bat out of Hell II album that isn't it? I used to have that as a kid. 

Yes mate, Radio single. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

And you can shove it up your asssss!

Actually a great line in full.

What about your future? It's defective and you can shove it up your ass.