Quantcast
Liverpool U21s vs Chelsea - 6:30pm - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Guest LFD

Liverpool U21s vs Chelsea - 6:30pm

Ngoo is like Paolo Wanchope' date=' except he's tall and black.[/quote']

I seem to remember Wanchope also being fairly tall and black.

Can't make my mind up on Ngoo, he often looks poor but seems to score for fun and then takes quality goals like today's effort.

What a shit post; have you seen his goalscoring stats lately?

I'm pretty sure I said he scores for fun in that post.

Doesn't mean he will make the step up (or indeed that he won't) but he does often look poor in games.

I wasn't aware that it wasn't acceptable to still be unsure whether a youth player would make it just because he scores goals at this level.

Now fuck off and stop being a judgemental cunt.

I seem to remember Wanchope also being fairly tall and black.

Can't make my mind up on Ngoo, he often looks poor but seems to score for fun and then takes quality goals like today's effort.

Yeah thats right, pretty negrito.

1150393745_0.jpg

I like Ngoo. I think he's going to be a good player. Whether he will quite good enough I'm not sure, but definitely a Premiership player.

If Ngoo adds a stone of muscle to his frame he could easily become a striker that scores 10-15 premier league goals a season. His link up play was really good yesterday and the composure he showed when scoring was impressive.

I reckon he'll do well if he gets a chance.

I think Ngoo is quality. Considering we have such a problem getting through crowded penalty boxes he would be the type of player to fluke his way through challeneges, hes just got 'it'.

Calling Ngoo "clumsy" is actually really lazy from whoever says it. Actually watch him properly for once, he isn't clumsy at all. You just think he is because of how tall and gangly he is. His touch and close control is superb.