You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton fans

dravid

Everton forum's are organising a 'Justice' banner for there televised game on Monday night . They are intending to sing 'Justice for the 96 I hope they do, and I hope the rest of the country are watching.

We should be doing the same on Saturday at Sunderland. 'Justice for the 96 '

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the bloos have been great this week,but this confuses the hell out of me !

From the wsag forum :whistle:

"I see YNWA as an Everton song anyway as do some Liverpool fans. Our version is superior to theirs. We played around with the words and phrasing, they just sung the original straight laced".

WTF !

this is the watershed, we can stop all the shite between us and them plus united too

even if we turn it in just twenty percent some good has come

Apparently United are trying to arrange something for the game on the 23rd to show some support.

Obviously we are always going to be rivals but it would be good to try and use some of this positivity to try and cut out the shite that SOME of the fans sing at each other.

Apparently United are trying to arrange something for the game on the 23rd to show some support.

Obviously we are always going to be rivals but it would be good to try and use some of this positivity to try and cut out the shite that SOME of the fans sing at each other.

I am still in shock - surely not.

Might be more chance if it was in OT as in Anfield it is their more hardcore element, who in recent times have loved a Hillsborough chant.

In any event, it would be a nice touch.

The Bitters are like us. They are us.

We are all mates with and/ or related to Evertonians.

Let's not be silly. The shirt in the club shop is fantastic. And Burnham is a Bitter, I think

I'm not a scouser but fully share the sentiment. Rivalry is normal, however, the vitriolic hatred never made any sense to me. It's one big family bound by an unbreakable natural bond as demonstrated by this tragedy.