You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunderland away

Bjornebye

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunderland are, unbelievably, as long as 4/5 to win this match at half-time. It's buying money. There is more chance of me scoring with Kelly Brook in the next 45 minutes than there is of anyone in a Liverpool shirt scoring on the pitch (unless it's into their own net, natch).

It wasn't "intelligent play" at all. His hands are nearly touching the grass before the touch comes. He dived far too early for it to be called that.

Basically it was just a straight forward shithouse dive. I fucking hate that part of the game, ripped Welbeck apart for it today on another forum, so no chance am I going to say anything different just cause Luis has a liver bird on his chest.

Right stick with me here. I've now seen it slowed down and from numerous angles. Only after I had the above wrote mind you. It was indeed a penalty. Sorry Luis!

Fair enough. I saw the contact first time though, I couldn't believe that the commentators were claiming no contact and blatant dive.

They seem to have the ability of bending reality to suit their agenda.

Utter fucking shit, as per.

We created more chances, of course, but what does that matter? Teams know they can give us chance after chance after chance and we'll waste them all, guaranteed. In Borini we've somehow managed to unearth the only striker in Europe who makes Luis Suarez look clinical.

And these are the only forwards we have! It's like watching a toothless dog trying to gnaw a bone. It beggars belief that anyone thought we could go into a season with this shit up front and surely heads must roll, metaphorically if, sadly, not literally.

You know Sunderland are only going to create a few chances, but when you have a striker like Fletcher, whose goals to shots ratio is about 80%, then you know they're probably going to put them away. And that is why we will lose, and that is why we are in the relegation zone.

I feel sorry for any of our fans who have paid to watch us play this season, I really do.

True, but they are feeding on scraps from our midfield most of the time