You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunderland away

Bjornebye

Some people need to get a grip. We hit the post twice and Pep's only contribution to the game seemed to be changing his boots. Bit surprised by Shelvey's selection but we've got reinforcements to come in in midfield. What to do about Gerrard is another matter. Can he be considered an automatic starter anymore?

Lay off Borini. Two efforts on target today, could easily have scored. He had a few nice touches in the first half as well. We're not using him right though. He's a Michael Owen type who wants to play the offside line and get in behind the opposition. Yet we see him dropping deep into the midfield. What's all this fake 9 business?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sterling is simple awesome. The first winger we've had in years who can influence a match and, three matches in, is probably one of the most valuable members of the squad. I guess thats an indication of how good he is as well as how shit we are.

Suarez didn't fucking dive, it was a stonewall penalty, and the mongs on here should fuck off for the rest of the season.

Gerrard has been absolutely shit for months and months. Dire. Even worse, he has been pedestrian, like he simply doesn't give a fuck. Of the midfield three he has been the worse this season and if he carries on I hope brendan takes him off and gives somebody else a go. I love him to bits but he needs a kick up the arse.

Borini is one hell of a waste of 11m. He is so average its painful - i'd rather he was absolutely shit so I didn't live in the hope that he was going to score a belter out of nowhere. Three matches in, yes, but I dont think he will score or assist more than a handful this season.

Stewart Downing. Fuck off. When are we going to see Oussama? How many weeks does it take to get match fit? Or did we spend £3m on a squad player?

I feel sorry for BR. We have no recognised strikers in our squad. I saw Saha come on and envied. Good luck polishing this turd Brendan. (Saying that. We are playing a lot shitter than we should be so get it sorted.)

Some people need to get a grip. We hit the post twice and Pep's only contribution to the game seemed to be changing his boots. Bit surprised by Shelvey's selection but we've got reinforcements to come in in midfield. What to do about Gerrard is another matter. Can he be considered an automatic starter anymore?

Lay off Borini. Two efforts on target today, could easily have scored. He had a few nice touches in the first half as well. We're not using him right though. He's a Michael Owen type who wants to play the offside line and get in behind the opposition. Yet we see him dropping deep into the midfield. What's all this fake 9 business?

He is not that type of player at all. He is playing exactly the role he played for Swansea and in Italy.

I'd suggest Brendan Rodgers, the guy who worked with him every day for over a year, and also worked with him as a youth player, knows more about how to use borini right than you do.

This is Fabio Borini. Dont expect much more. He will score a few but will just about get 10 this season.

Sterling is simple awesome. The first winger we've had in years who can influence a match and, three matches in, is probably one of the most valuable members of the squad. I guess thats an indication of how good he is as well as how shit we are.

Suarez didn't fucking dive, it was a stonewall penalty, and the mongs on here should fuck off for the rest of the season.

Gerrard has been absolutely shit for months and months. Dire. Even worse, he has been pedestrian, like he simply doesn't give a fuck. Of the midfield three he has been the worse this season and if he carries on I hope brendan takes him off and gives somebody else a go. I love him to bits but he needs a kick up the arse.

Borini is one hell of a waste of 11m. He is so average its painful - i'd rather he was absolutely shit so I didn't live in the hope that he was going to score a belter out of nowhere. Three matches in, yes, but I dont think he will score or assist more than a handful this season.

Stewart Downing. Fuck off. When are we going to see Oussama? How many weeks does it take to get match fit? Or did we spend £3m on a squad player?

I feel sorry for BR. We have no recognised strikers in our squad. I saw Saha come on and envied. Good luck polishing this turd Brendan. (Saying that. We are playing a lot shitter than we should be so get it sorted.)

Well Borini's been played consistently out of position. And by "Oussama" I assume you mean Assaidi?

And you were envious of Luis fucking Saha?

Dear me.

Wrong, do it again.

Pink_Floyd_the_Wall_Teacher_by_KrazyKernal.jpg

Well Borini's been played consistently out of position. And by "Oussama" I assume you mean Assaidi?

And you were envious of Luis fucking Saha?

Dear me.

Wrong, do it again.

Pink_Floyd_the_Wall_Teacher_by_KrazyKernal.jpg

Borini is not played out of fucking position, he is playing left or centre in a front three, and being managed by the manager who worked with him at youth level and at another PL team. I suggest he knows more than a know nothing fuck like you. And if he is playing out of position, why the fuck did Brendan sign him for 11m? To summarise, what the fucks your point?

Yes, I do mean Assaidi, nice powers of deduction from you there. It's not like oussama is his first name or anything. Bell end.

And yes, I was envious that Sunderland have the ability to bring on a striker when they needed a goal, compared to our Jordan fucking Henderson ad Stewert downing. Dear me indeed, prick.

If you want to be a smart arse, try being smart. Until then, fuck off, you muppet.

gerrard just seems like he cant influnence games anymore, reminds me a bite of keane of united when he was coming near the end. sterling is just quality and i thought allen and shelvey had good games borni looks a very poor jusst dont see what he brings that makes us any stronger, would have rather kept kuyt we dominated the second half and should of won but i think we will do well to finish in the top 6.due simply to the fact we wont score enough goals,

gerrard just seems like he cant influnence games anymore, reminds me a bite of keane of united when he was coming near the end. sterling is just quality and i thought allen and shelvey had good games borni looks a very poor jusst dont see what he brings that makes us any stronger, would have rather kept kuyt we dominated the second half and should of won but i think we will do well to finish in the top 6.due simply to the fact we wont score enough goals,

Wha carnt get is why gerrard drops so deep ,allen is the playmaker and he is not we carnt have two,two many cooks spoil the broth

Just doesnt work gerrards best position is further up top ' date='allen is the playmaker ,this seasons a right off to me i hope they give him time because he has the makeings of a good manager[/quote']

Firstly, our balance was much better tonight than against Arsenal. Secondly, calling our season a write off after 4 games is massively over the top in my opinion.

Borini is not played out of fucking position, he is playing left or centre in a front three, and being managed by the manager who worked with him at youth level and at another PL team. I suggest he knows more than a know nothing fuck like you. And if he is playing out of position, why the fuck did Brendan sign him for 11m? To summarise, what the fucks your point?

Yes, I do mean Assaidi, nice powers of deduction from you there. It's not like oussama is his first name or anything. Bell end.

And yes, I was envious that Sunderland have the ability to bring on a striker when they needed a goal, compared to our Jordan fucking Henderson ad Stewert downing. Dear me indeed, prick.

If you want to be a smart arse, try being smart. Until then, fuck off, you muppet.

Take it easy comrade you are gonna blow a fuse. Borini hasn't set the world on fire but given he's come into a side who are finding their feet under a new manager while some of our senior players are struggling I'm of the opinion we should give him a bit of time.

With Lucas off the hook, last years signings consigned to history, Dirk gone I suppose the needy whinging dopes amongst our finest need another whipping boy.

Step up Fabio.

Take it easy comrade you are gonna blow a fuse. Borini hasn't set the world on fire but given he's come into a side who are finding their feet under a new manager while some of our senior players are struggling I'm of the opinion we should give him a bit of time.

With Lucas off the hook, last years signings consigned to history, Dirk gone I suppose the needy whinging dopes amongst our finest need another whipping boy.

Step up Fabio.

Sorry for the language but that Redder Lurtz is a fucking mong. He goes around threads like some smart-arse all knowledgable twat, whilst his posts reveal he is actually thick as a plank.

Im not "writing Borini off" but giving an assessment of his time here so far mate. I most certainly am not saying he doesn't deserve more time, and I dont need any whipping boys. Dirk and Lucas are quality players who, despite their limitations at times, have proven their quality which Borini hasn't as yet. Hopefully he does.

For £11m, he needs to do one of two things. Score goals or create chances. Im not convinced he will, but good luck to him.

Firstly, our balance was much better tonight than against Arsenal. Secondly, calling our season a write off after 4 games is massively over the top in my opinion.

I didnt mean it that way ,i mean i dont think you can judge untill next season, when the way he plays and he has more of the players he wants,wether he gets the time is anybodys guess but im willing.Carnt see the point in another manager change if they wont let him get on with it

You are a pleasant chap aren't you.

Yes I look rather foolish for the error on Assaidi's first name but then I'm not on first name terms with him like you are. I don't look quite as foolish as someone who's envious of Luis Saha though now do I.

By the way - Stewert is spelled with an "a".

Is your approach to match threads the reason you've been negged into fucking oblivion? I suppose it is.

Now calm down and have a pleasant evening won't you.