You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'm 30 minutes in. It's a terrific interview. He has a vision going forward. Now, more than ever, we need to act up to our reputation as 'knowledgable' Liverpool fans and back him for the long term.

Given the time and moderate resources, he'll build something great here. I'm convinced of it.

It's a fascinating listen. Very interesting that he says when Lucas comes back into the team, Allen will move further forward and that we will see a 50% increase in his game.

Also interesting that he thinks that Lucas is one of his disciples and will be sending him out to watch games (whilst recovering from injury), to keep up with the tactical side of the game.

It's a fascinating listen. Very interesting that he says when Lucas comes back into the team, Allen will move further forward and that we will see a 50% increase in his game.

Also interesting that he thinks that Lucas is one of his disciples and will be sending him out to watch games (whilst recovering from injury), to keep up with the tactical side of the game.

He say anymore on this?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Just started listening, he's very easy to listen to actually. I like the way he sounds and what he says.

He could do a set of audio tapes and become a billionaire. Fuck this football lark off, narrate a set of books.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

HE clearly has a sense of time. There's no panic, or any short-term thinking. Just a belief in what's happening and the maturity to see what's happening at the moment as part of a longer story.

Thought that was an excellent idea

Brilliant interview and he just clearly 'gets us' and knows exactly what he wants and how to get there.

I loved the "death by football" quote.

I thought it was a good idea to get Lucas to watch games and continue to learn the tactical side of the game while he was injured. He is clearly the "disciple" who will follow the orders Brendan gives him!

Was interesting to hear his thoughts about the 4-3-3 formation and comparing it to 4-2-3-1. Also how he is open to the idea of trying Suarez wide to maybe utilise his skills more.

The whole interview was full of insight and great quotes.

I have been very impressed.

Guest ShoePiss
I must have ADHD or something, I got bored after precisely 2 seconds. You lot have too much time on your hands.

Yeah that'll be it, you just concentrate on breathing through your mouth, don't complicate things by trying to do too many things at once.

Great interview. Every fucking TLW member should listen to it.

Great to hear him mentioning the youth players, that they had a game this (?) morning, and that Suso is a player that will be given a chance due to Brendan's faith in young players, in addition to the 1st team depth just isn't there.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I must have ADHD or something, I got bored after precisely 2 seconds. You lot have too much time on your hands.

Same here, I had to listen to Back in Black. Oh, wait. That's ACDC. Different thing.