Quantcast
Del Piero's choice - us or Sydney - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
bouncebrigade

Del Piero's choice - us or Sydney

This forum over the last couple of weeks has shown just how embarrassing and idiotic a large proportion of ours fans are, beliveing every single piece of media drivel, suggesting players Like heskey, Folwer, Klasnic could do a job for us, it's excruciating to read. How can people who passionately follow football have such little clue about the game, staggering, hopefully this Del Piero business will be the end of it for a while but I won't hold my breath.

This forum over the last couple of weeks has shown just how embarrassing and idiotic a large proportion of ours fans are, beliveing every single piece of media drivel, suggesting players Like heskey, Folwer, Klasnic could do a job for us, it's excruciating to read. How can people who passionately follow football have such little clue about the game, staggering, hopefully this Del Piero business will be the end of it for a while but I won't hold my breath.

Or is it more embarrassing that they are the only players left?

I'd rather have Fowler or Heskey back for 4 months.

Heskey could still be an oak and hold the ball up, and Fowler could be a very interesting option for the last 20 minutes of games.

Fucks sake, you must have shit for brains.

Or is it more embarrassing that they are the only players left?

It isn't relevant in any way, the window has gone and an error has been so we use what players we have till january. At no point have seriously considered signing anyone of that ilk, All this shit about Owen, Drogba, Heskey, pure media spin that are sad fans are lapping up. It's made the whole transfer deadline situation ten times worse.

Well he's gone to Sydney so we can all relax. Thank fuck.

Ah for fuck sake!

FSG Out!!!

Rodgers is a cunt!

etc.

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 25 minutes ago

Liverpool say they didn't want Del Piero. Del Piero says Liverpool wanted him. Make your own mind up on that one.

We probably went cap in hand to him and still couldn't do a deal. If we've approached a 38 year old after JWH bemoaning signing a 29 year old as an expensive short term fix then we really are a fucking laughing stock.

Fuck off knob head. Where did I say he could do a job for us?