Quantcast
Del Piero's choice - us or Sydney - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
bouncebrigade

Del Piero's choice - us or Sydney

I know that he is a legend and was a truly world class player, but do we really need a 38 year old player whose body probably isn't up to the demands of playing in the Premier League?

Guest ShoePiss

It's funny, on other sites I've seen people calling for Stevie to be dropped, stripped of the captaincy or sold completely and then in the next breath get excited about the possibility of bringing in a 38 yr old del piero.

We said that about Charlie Adam.

He'd get here and start slamming teed off free kicks into a charging wall and floating corners to the first defender. It's The Liverpool Way...

Really?

I just don't think he'd cut it, plus he's been without a club since the Summer, how long do you reckon it would take for him to get match fit? Fucking ages, that's how long.

We're better off with Morgan and NGoo, even Aldo reckons NGoo would be a good shout.

If you fancy playing Harlem globetrotters bring back the main man out of retirement, a baby at 35.

I hear the canteen lady says following Adams departure there are plenty of leftovers.

fat+ronaldo.jpg

I agree about Ngoo a real mixed bag he can fall over his feet or do something magical.

I'd rather have Fowler or Heskey back for 4 months.

Heskey could still be an oak and hold the ball up, and Fowler could be a very interesting option for the last 20 minutes of games.

He'd get here and start slamming teed off free kicks into a charging wall and floating corners to the first defender. It's The Liverpool Way...

Glad I'm not the only one who despairs at the useless roll the ball freekick that Stevie so loves kicking straight into the wall. If he can't hit a stationary ball he should fuck off from taking freekicks.

Anyway that's off topic. No to Del Piero, we're getting our noses rubbed in it daily, buy a pensioner and we'll never be able to live it down.

We are not signing him, never evern interested, he will complete his move to Sydney today, can people seriously stop believing what Talk sport and the likes are peddling.

But, but, I already transferred him at PES!

I'm a massive fan of the player Del Piero used to be but he's 38 and obviously wants to wind down his career in comfort. The Premiership is the last place he'd want to go unless he's offered silly money. And we need better than the shell of Del Piero.