You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this keeps up and Rodgers gets the boot I hope the pay off comes out of FSGs pocket. The majority never wanted him anyway. Can see why Andy and Spearing wanted loan deals. They'll be back at LFC under a new manager come Summer 2013. No goals in open play yet. Dog shit team. No balls. A team that needs rebuilding should not have been handed to a rookie.

Reina needs either serious competition or needs to be sold for as much as possible. Gerrard can't play two games a week anymore, and needs to be refocused in his new position. We critically needed sufficient backup for our strike force, and missed out. Very very tough few months for Rodgers and his team. I'm still 100% behind him but that was very poor and missed out on a great chance to get the points over a very weak team today.

Piss poor displays from a lot of our senior players there.

We were never going to get anything when Pepe, Johnson, Stevie and Suarez are all having shockers.

Could have been all so different if Agger had put us ahead with a free header but after they went one up, they soaked it up and seemed to make loads of room in the midfield for themselves.

Frustrating as fuck. Never mind the fucking penalty we were denied when someone tugged back Suarez, should have been a pen and a red.

Positives today : Joe Allen, Enrique and Sterling all played well.

Must win our next game. Must win.

Just feel sorry for Sterling, Allen and later on Shelvey. All their valiant efforts came to naught. This loss is of course the result of non-investment by the fucken FSG and Reina's monumental blunders. We kept and passed the ball very well specially in the second half. And we lost for lack of one good forward who could turn all that effort into goals. It's a pity. And on this trend, we would be fighting relegation, forget fourth place.

Some key points.

1. Howard Webb detests us, we should make it clear we won't play in any game where he is set to officiate us.

2. Pepe Reina must be dropped, without question.

3. Shelvey must start ahead of Gerrard, we need legs and we need players brave enough to pull the trigger and who throws his weight around in the middle. Gerrard isn't interested in fighting or playing dirty, and sometimes we desperately need that to unsettle some cunts like malteser head in the middle for Arsenal today, he didn't have a care in the world.

4. We have to give Suarez some help, he's constantly surrounded by 3 players with usually no outlet.

5. maybe it's time Ngoo got on the bench, he's got physical presence and great is a jammy cunt.

6. Fuck.

Our youngsters and Allen are basically the only reason for optimism at the moment. This current rebuilding job is going to take a while and I can't see us troubling the top four any time soon. I genuinely think we have at least a couple of seasons finishing around mid-table before we become competitive.

Agreed. Allen and Shelvey should be starters along with Lucas, and build a team around them. Mid table mediocrity for a while yet.

our worst fears are being realised. totally toothless,we`ve been owned today.

Gerrard has got to be taken out of the midfield and moved further forward. His passing once again gets us into trouble, that`s two goals and one sending off in just three matches that have stemmed from him rushing his passes. He just doesn`t have the patience to play a possession based game. Swapping him with Borini is surely a no-brainer, I just don`t see anything in Borini whatsoever, I`m not sure what particular qualities he`s supposed to have.

I said after the Hearts game Reina is fucking shit and I`ll repeat it here 'Reina is fucking shit' it`s long gone beyond a joke, the longest dip in form ever.

The only bright spots were Sterling and Allen again and Shelvey did well when he came on.

I`m really worried.

Some key points.

1. Howard Webb detests us, we should make it clear we won't play in any game where he is set to officiate us.

2. Pepe Reina must be dropped, without question.

3. Shelvey must start ahead of Gerrard, we need legs and we need players brave enough to pull the trigger and who throws his weight around in the middle. Gerrard isn't interested in fighting or playing dirty, and sometimes we desperately need that to unsettle some cunts like malteser head in the middle for Arsenal today, he didn't have a care in the world.

4. We have to give Suarez some help, he's constantly surrounded by 3 players with usually no outlet.

5. maybe it's time Ngoo got on the bench, he's got physical presence and great is a jammy cunt.

6. Fuck. Redknapp saying we should go and get Michael Owen back. You know it's revelations time when this actually seems like a half sensible idea.

Have to agree on Reina now. Even though i defended him at halftime. He cost us another goal from which it should have been a routine save. He needs to be dropped for Doni wherever he is.

When we are 1-0 down in a game and the players drop back into two banks of four, it doesnt bode well. Wehn we cross only commit one player in the box.

Every team knows how to beat us. Isolate Suarez and hope Gerrard has a bad game.

How long is this Suarez through the centre, Borini out wide experiment going to last ? Surely it should be the other way around ?

We have a mobile forward with great ball control who can play teammates in but isn't the best finisher and another one who is an out and out striker, far less likely to make a creative contribution to our attacking play. The logic in playing the Suazrez through the middle and Borini out wide completely escapes me, I mean did anyone think that we'd bought Borini to set up like this?

Its a long way from being the only problem as long as we have fucking shithouses like Downing on the pitch but I'd be happier if we at least seemed to be playing the players we have in the positions they're best suited to.