You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Never shown on terrestrial TV episode that common I think.

Was due to be aired just after the Rachel Nickell murder so they pulled it.

Nah it definitely was, just not as part of the original run. I say this becuase I have it on VHS recorded off BBC2 and I remember at the time being excited about it was it was an episode I'd never seen before.

Eddie: Right, well that's the toilet tent. Where do we sleep?

Richie: Oh, hahahahahahaha, look out everybody, I'm about to blow my trousers off in merriment at Eddie's sarcasm!

Eddie: Well, you mean that's the whole tent?

Richie: Eddie, this isn't just a tent. This is a World Ranger Stormbuster 4. You can go anywhere in that.

Eddie: Yeah, and we probably will as soon as the breeze gets up.

Richie: Hey, hey, don't knock it! You'll be glad with this when the bomb drops.

Eddie: What? You think that's gonna withstand a twenty megaton nuclear blast?

Richie: Well, you'll be sleeping in it tonight, so we'll find out, won't we?

It was broadcast - although it was about 2 years after it was due to be broadcast.... I think they shown it after series 3.

Nah it definitely was, just not as part of the original run. I say this becuase I have it on VHS recorded off BBC2 and I remember at the time being excited about it was it was an episode I'd never seen before.

I see, cheers.

I knew it wasn't shown when originally due as I can remember it being pulled.

Lady Natasha Letitia Sarah Jane Wellesley Obstromsky Ponsonsky Smythe Smythe Smythe Smythe Smythe Oblomov Boblomov Dob, third Viscountess of Moldavia

Squashed potatoes your Maa'aaa'aam?

"And there she was, stark naked, laying in my bed saying,

'Come on Richie, give it to me big boy.'

...You know what Eddie ? "

"What ?"

"I could have had her. "