You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What p*sses me off

Priory Doctor

Ah well, don't get me started on that.

When we play Everton, we know it's a dogs of war game. They come for a draw and hope to snatch something (often do). It's an awful dreaded game when we play them.

When we play Liverpool, we usually get football. We don't like playing Liverpool simply because of years of getting a pasting from you, but in general, it WILL be a proper game of attacking football (in intention at least).

From the City fans I know, the general consensus is that Liverpool will give us space to play in, Everton will try and strangle us. Make of that what you will!

Its not the fact its difficult to play against, its awful to watch.

Its not the fact its difficult to play against, its awful to watch.

The two often go hand in hand though... Stoke's another example. It's not pretty, and it's frustrating to watch. All credit to reams that have to play that way - it's part of the game. I just don't like it.

There's some teams where you'll always get a game worth watching (against City) - Liverpool, Newcastle, Arsenal etc... it's just in their nature to play for a win, and if City lose you can say "fair enough, they did us". But when you lose to Stoke or Everton, you're just left feeling you've been pickpocketed.

Bolton crushed QPR at Loftus Road 0-4 in the first game of last season. I remember the pundits during the week afterwards wondering whether they might challenge for a spot in Europe last season.

There are always those kind of results on the opening day. The problem with our game wasn't the result, it was the mentality which we have seen far too often over the last three years. It was the same during Rafa's last season as well. It's a kind of loser-mentality that just keeps coming back when things go against us. That is the major thing Rodgers has to change no matter what he does.

When you are in a bar and get to the front and are waiting patiently, then some cunt slips in from behind you to a vacancy created by a just-served customer.

The busy bartender then looks up from closing the register and asks 'who's next?' and the jammy cunt who KNEW you were there before them just goes right on ordering without having the courtesy to ask you to go first.

Does my fucking head in.