You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

There's something otherworldingly shit about the idea, as though it sums up how utterly shite football has gone, a shite club over the park buying a shite, crippled old player of ours who also happens to be a cunt while we faff around trying to score goals and our rivals pull top class signings out of their arse. I'm going to console myself as I always do, by watching the Fowler 'Parklife' advert on Youtube.

It looks like it will be either Everton or Stoke.

I couldn't care less to be honest. I can't stand the fella and to think I once idolised the guy. I went right off him after I done that Sporties Advert he was in, and when we went to go over to speak to him, he just drove off and didn't talk to any of us. Gave us all a piece of card with a fake autograph too.

He seemed alright on Goals On Sunday today though, must admit.

Anyway, those saying he could be the solution to our strikers problem is deluded. Yeah, the guy can finish when he gets the chance, but he's way too injury prone and has said himself that he doesn't want to be a player who plays 10 mins off the bench and then doesn't feature for a few games and then all of a sudden plays 90 mins. Everton shouldn't go anywhere near him, they have decent enough strikers as it is and have Anichebe and Stracq to come on off the bench.

If Rodgers wants to piss in the face of LFC by bringing that Judas cunt back here he can crack on as the next record he'll be breaking is the shortest reign as Liverpool manager!

Piss in the face of LFC how exactly?

Owen to the bitters is meant to be Everton, but I agree sometimes its difficult to tell.

• Upvote 1