Quantcast
Other football - Page 997 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Jhinge Machha

Other football

Guest davelfc

The bellends had a plane flying over Anfield before the game saying "man united 20 Gerrard 0". Stupid twats. There was an exciting moment when it nearly crashed into the police helicopter.

I was impressed afterwards when I realised it was the number of points behind us they finished.  Just how did they know before, amazing. 

Great game. Not sure who i want to get to wembley its either Harry recalling how he grew up kicking a ball with Bobby Moore down Wembley way or Wheelan telling his broken leg story all over again.

• Upvote 1

So Ferdinand is leaving the Mancs this summer. They've already lost Vidic and Evra looks to be on his way too, so that's 3 of their first choice back four off this summer. Not to mention that they need to invest in midfield too.

So Ferdinand is leaving the Mancs this summer. They've already lost Vidic and Evra looks to be on his way too, so that's 3 of their first choice back four off this summer. Not to mention that they need to invest in midfield too.

Just amazing they pissed the league a year ago. It was the fear factor with Slur there., a case of the Emperors new clothes when teams played them. . Took Moyes to show their real potential

I'd be quite happy for Ferdinand and Evra to stay to be honest as they're shite now, lot of experience gone mind

I guess there is some sense of justice if the 3rd and 4th team from the Championship get to the final. Why can't they just do that straight away? Or maybe even the third last team in the PL should play the 3rd in the Championship. Makes no sense that 5th and 6th place earns you the right to play for promotion.

You could put music to this:

y4y8y4a8.jpg

# I'm a Tory queg,

and I broke my leg,

Playing the Cup final,

I broke my leg.

I'm heading down to Wembley,

(Wha-oh-oh!)

(Wha-oh-oh!)

(Wha-oh-oh!)

I'm heading down,

To tell people about my broken leg. #

Assuming Wigan turn this tie around first of course.

I guess there is some sense of justice if the 3rd and 4th team from the Championship get to the final. Why can't they just do that straight away? Or maybe even the third last team in the PL should play the 3rd in the Championship. Makes no sense that 5th and 6th place earns you the right to play for promotion.

The way to do it is to have the 3rd placed team go straight to the final, with the 4th and 5th placed teams playing over two legs to decide who'll meet them. The 6th placed team misses out.

Daniel Levy:

"Moving forward, now the season is over, we shall embark on the process of finding a new Head Coach. We have a talented squad and exciting young players coming through. We need to build on this season, develop our potential and inspire the kind of performances that we associate with our great Club."

Daniel - I heard a certain David Moyes is available.

Daniel Levy:

"Moving forward, now the season is over, we shall embark on the process of finding a new Head Coach. We have a talented squad and exciting young players coming through. We need to build on this season, develop our potential and inspire the kind of performances that we associate with our great Club."

3ff92cdaff64fac7dfb1a2469c59bbf8.jpeg

Daniel Levy:

The kind of performances that see them getting perennially gazumped by weaker and weaker Arsenal sides despite constant proclomations of a shift in status?

How's the fistful of magic beans that they spent the Bale money working out for them?

The kind of performances that see them getting perennially gazumped by weaker and weaker Arsenal sides despite constant proclomations of a shift in status?

How's the fistful of magic beans that they spent the Bale money working out for them?

They swapped them for a ticket to the Europa league.