You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

My estimation of the City fans went down a bit when they started singing about Gerrard. Would have expected that from the other small time lot from that area, but to jump on this fucking social media bollocks about Gerrard slipping is just beneath all kinds of dignity. What the fuck has he done to them? Cunts.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

My estimation of the City fans went down a bit when they started singing about Gerrard. Would have expected that from the other small time lot from that area, but to jump on this fucking social media bollocks about Gerrard slipping is just beneath all kinds of dignity. What the fuck has he done to them? Cunts.

I also thought the "are you watching Liverpool" shouts to be a bit strange? I'd have thought United would've been the target of their gloating, what with the banner at Old Trafford marking their lack of success and this being a disastrous season for United.

Maybe they've still got a bee in their butthurt bonnets over the booing of their players at Anfield and the mini bus that got it's window smashed. The over sensitive little quilts.

At least it shows that teams see us as more of a rival/threat than United now.

Did I imagine Joe Hart costing them so many points with mistakes that they dropped him for their shit reserve keeper?

So apparently, were Ateltico to lose to Malaga and Barcelona beat Elche, then Madrid win their final 2 games, then it all goes to the AM v FCB at the Camp Nou on the final day of the league, meaning....

- An Atletico win would see them win the title.  

- A Barcelona win would see them win the title.

- A draw would see Real Madrid win the title.

Best La Liga title race in ages.

Just wondering, will United's new manager be referred to as "The Chosen One"?

Or how about, "The One After The Chosen One"?

"The Chosen to clearup after the mess made by The Chosen One One."

• Upvote 1

4 days mate. Everybody plays their last game at the same time on the Sunday. Though it's been made unworkable by the fixture calendar - what with European football, FA Cup ties at weekends and the League Cup final on a weekend, not to mention the TV companies - I can't help but think the game would be so much better if every team played their league games at the same time every weekend. There'd be less of this 'points in the bag or games in hand' dilemma, or pressure on teams to get a result after knowing that the teams around them already have etc.

So true.

there was a day when topping the league meant something, now it might simplymean that other teams have several games in hand.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

As long as he's the right one, I doubt they'll give a fuck about all of that. I hope it's 'The Wrong One'.

As long as he's the right one, I doubt they'll give a fuck about all of that. I hope it's 'The Wrong One'.

But, but, but, he's got a zillion pound warchest and he gonna sign Reus and Kroos and Hummels and Messi and Ronaldo and everyone coz they the biggest club in da world.

No CL footie and more debt than Eurotunnel. Lost count of the number of times we were labelled "mid-table" and "irrelevent" before this year, shoe's on the other foot now you cunts.

• Upvote 5

So true.

there was a day when topping the league meant something, now it might simplymean that other teams have several games in hand.

Read something last night that Arsenal have been on top for nearly 100 days longer than City this season. 

Edit: City will win it having been on top for only 15 days. Arsenal were top for 128, so 113 days less. Crazy.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

But, but, but, he's got a zillion pound warchest and he gonna sign Reus and Kroos and Hummels and Messi and Ronaldo and everyone coz they the biggest club in da world.

No CL footie and more debt than Eurotunnel. Lost count of the number of times we were labelled "mid-table" and "irrelevent" before this year, shoe's on the other foot now you cunts.

Accidental neg. Somebody rectify please.

And and and we will just go back to 7th as we just benefitted from not playing in Europe and everyone else being in transition.

Read something last night that Arsenal have been on top for nearly 100 days longer than City this season. 

Edit: City will win it having been on top for only 15 days. Arsenal were top for 128, so 113 days less. Crazy.

Days spent on top of the Premier League this season: Arsenal 128, Chelsea 64, Liverpool 59, Man City 12. The standings are in Reverse order though.

Days spent on top of the Premier League this season: Arsenal 128, Chelsea 64, Liverpool 59, Man City 12. The standings are in Reverse order though.

Does this have any real significance when you consider that City have had games in hand for months now?

I would say not.

I also thought the "are you watching Liverpool" shouts to be a bit strange? I'd have thought United would've been the target of their gloating, what with the banner at Old Trafford marking their lack of success and this being a disastrous season for United.

Maybe they've still got a bee in their butthurt bonnets over the booing of their players at Anfield and the mini bus that got it's window smashed. The over sensitive little quilts.

At least it shows that teams see us as more of a rival/threat than United now.

That's why they are all so concerned about us even when they're not playing us. That and heir atmosphere is shit even for the big games.

Why is it only us that has supposedly blown it? Just because we had a phenomenal run at it late on, of which we all should be proud? Arsenal and Chelsea blew it so hard their lungs turned inside out.

Why is it only us that has supposedly blown it? Just because we had a phenomenal run at it late on, of which we all should be proud? Arsenal and Chelsea blew it so hard their lungs turned inside out.

The focus is on us because we were 3 wins away from winning the title.

The focus is on us because we were 3 wins away from winning the title.

You can say 13 wins from 14 matches and not be wrong either. We managed 11 consecutive wins too, in this league and with our small, thin squad too, not City's, not Chelsea's. That we were 3 wins from the title should be shouted from the rooftops, not swept under the carpet. We've been amazing.

• Upvote 1

I just can't see west ham getting anything against the cheating billionaires. I'm not overly disappointed though. Can't wait for next season and the return to the CL. Bring that shit on.

History will show that citeh won the league this season but the whole world knows they only just scraped past us and have been fined £50m for cheating their way to the title. Fuck them and fuck their plazzy fans. Man City no longer exist as a club, it's a grotesque, soulless, multi billion pound, under-performing marketing machine with hangers-on for supporters.

• Upvote 1