You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Sunderland's amazing survival looks almost guaranteed with our boy having a huge hand it; should Borini be recalled, will he have a future with Liverpool?

We cant go all next season relying on SAS. Lots more football to play.

Borini's confidence will be sky jigh, and he coild really shake things up. Sturridge can be a bit lazy-healthy competition keeps players sharp

City still need a point from the last game.

Score as many as you like tonight chaps.

You still need a point.

Pressure is now properly on them on Sunday.

All that feelgood (for them) of us fucking up, twice, and they still need a point.

And Matterface you can fuck off too, with your "don't drop it now" bollox.

You horse faced, rent boy supporting, fuck.

Edit:

Well done Sunderland.

Borini might as well come back for another crack.

To be fair City looked very nervous until they scored. The pressure was building. I just hope we can score first on Sunday and you never know West Ham could nick a goal. I've been positive all the way a long and still in the back of mind think we will win it on the last day. Can you imagine it? If you can then it cam happen. City looked goosed to be until they scored now they have to go again under pressure in 3 days. West ham could cause them all types of problems. What a ride this season has been I feel a mixture of sad, proud, acceptance and hopeful all at the same time. Facts are facts City can still fuck up and we have a chance of winning it still.

• Upvote 2

To be fair City looked very nervous until they scored. The pressure was building. I just hope we can score first on Sunday and you never know West Ham could nick a goal. I've been positive all the way a long and still in the back of mind think we will win it on the last day. Can you imagine it? If you can then it cam happen. City looked goosed to be until they scored now they have to go again under pressure in 3 days. West ham could cause them all types of problems. What a ride this season has been I feel a mixture of sad, proud, acceptance and hopeful all at the same time. Facts are facts City can still fuck up and we have a chance of winning it still.

4 days mate. Everybody plays their last game at the same time on the Sunday. Though it's been made unworkable by the fixture calendar - what with European football, FA Cup ties at weekends and the League Cup final on a weekend, not to mention the TV companies - I can't help but think the game would be so much better if every team played their league games at the same time every weekend. There'd be less of this 'points in the bag or games in hand' dilemma, or pressure on teams to get a result after knowing that the teams around them already have etc.

• Upvote 2

Is it me or has everything gone against us since the Chelsea game. I mean nearly every slight edge we may have gained. We've not had a gnats chuff of any luck have we? First Everton being out of the fight for 4th before playing City. Everton's dodgy performance, Barkley's penalty shout to make it 2-0. Naysmiths shot finger tipped saved and Defoure's shot saved at the end. Loosing from 3-0 with 10 minutes to go. Crystal palaces deflected first goal, 9 times out of 10 that flys wide. Couthino's miss, Gerrards penalty shout,  Villa being safe from the drop pre man city game. The footballing Gods owe us a big one. Hopefully that big one will be on Sunday.

• Upvote 3