You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

It was too much for Everton anyway.

It's our fault, we blew it against the Special Cunt and his cuntherd. Instead of playing for a draw and see what happens, we pressed and pressed and risked for a mistake, which was Gerrard's slip, which could have been anybody.

We lacked anger, trickery and a Plan B. We respected the special cunt waaaaaay too much. We should have gone in against his 18yr old defender like tigers.

Wrong approach and attitude against chelsea and a disallowed goal away at City costed us the tile. I hope this acts as a learning process for the manager and the players and not as a psychological barrier for next season.

It just goes to show how many obstacles have been in our way this season. City have had United twice, although one of those games United bent over for them, because they wanted them to beat us to the title.

We've had both United games, were they've tried everything to beat us, 3 Everton games, one being this game were they've basically bent over for City to stop us from winning the league. The Ferguson lapdog games with Fat Sam turning the temperature of our dressing room to maximum and forcing Brendan to park three miles down the road. The Cardiff game were Ole couldn't even mention our name in the aftermath, after throwing the kitchen sink at us. Plus the Chelsea game were Mourinho parked two buses to try and fuck us over after the ghost goal 10 years ago. It seems that all the machinations are at work to conspire against us, fuck em, it's not over until it's over.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

If we can manage to get the same amount of points as the league winners and only lose out on a few goals difference, It'll be an incredible achievement. However, Villa and West Ham both have the quality to take points from them. Whether they do or not remains to be seen, but if we win out two games we've done amazingly well. If we lose them, we've done amazingly well. We all know title decided day doesn't always go to plan, so fingers crossed.

Liverpool don't win things the easy way, anyway.

If we can manage to get the same amount of points as the league winners and only lose out on a few goals difference, It'll be an incredible achievement. However, Villa and West Ham both have the quality to take points from them.

I agree with the first statement (though, in the context of the last two decades, it will be desperately disappointing).

I'm not sure about the second statement. But, if City play like they did today against one or both of those teams, then there's hope...

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I agree with the first statement (though, in the context of the last two decades, it will be desperately disappointing).

I'm not sure about the second statement. But, if City play like they did today against one or both of those teams, then there's hope...

They both gave us really tough games. Then there's the pressure factor. There's hope. There's hope.

I hope.

• Upvote 1

It's our fault, we blew it against the Special Cunt and his cuntherd. Instead of playing for a draw and see ehat happens, we pressed and pressed and risked for a mistake, which was Gerrard's slip, which could have been anybody.

We lacked anger, trickery and a Plan B. We respected the special cunt waaaaaay too much. We should have gone in against his 18yr old defender like tigers.

Wrong approach and attitude against chelsea and a disallowed goal away at City costed us the tile. I hope this acts as a learning process for the manager and the players and not as a psychological barrier for next season.

No offence, but you're on about psychology and yet you've given up the fight after one solitary defeat in 2014, and with two games to go! We've massively overachieved by anyone's measurement this season. We're going to keep on improving - and I don't really give a fuck who buys who next year, because despite how well we've done, we've our own very obvious areas for improvement that (I have no doubt) we'll sort out in the upcoming window. City have to beat Villa and West Ham yet. Those two teams do not have to beat City for us, just one of them has take a point so long as we do out business. Long way to go yet.

I forgot about the Fulham game under Rene Meulensteen, as well as Webb's blatantly corrupt showings at Stamford bridge and The Emirates in the cup, so in total 11 games, they've been out to fuck us over, unbelievable.

At least those Newcastle fans who got off after 69 minutes will be happy. They no longer look like the biggest shitcunt supporters in the league after that shower. 

Twitter rumours etc, should never be believed (although they are when it comes to Liverpool fans bricking coach windows), but are saying that there were actually some Everton fans intimidating, both physically and verbally, some Blues when they tried to get behind their team.

It's our fault, we blew it against the Special Cunt and his cuntherd. Instead of playing for a draw and see what happens, we pressed and pressed and risked for a mistake, which was Gerrard's slip, which could have been anybody.

So you say a mistake by our captain was a consequence of how we set out to try and beat Chelsea. Idiot.

Truth is city where there for the taking today. Had they played an equivalent team with no agenda like arsenal or tottenham, then it would have been a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

You were doing well until you mentioned Tottenham.

As Rodgers said, far too much emphasis is being placed on that slip. It was something that can happen in any match at any time. Unfortunately for us, it looks like it's going to be costly, but that's football. It has a habit of booting you in the knackers.

All of this talk of us playing 'naively' or a 'Mourinho masterclass'- utter bollocks. If that slip doesn't happen, it's a different game completely. It's not as if Chelsea were causing us problems on the counter beforehand because apart from that Ashley Cole effort, they did fuck all. Fair play, they defended well but we were getting half chances here and there. That slip gave them no incentive to attack and allowed them licence to play a flat back 6, which went into a 7 when Cahill came on. If that slip doesn't happen, they have to come out at us a little bit because a draw was fuck all used to them and it could have made a difference to us.

Far too much bollocks being spoken about that match. Sometimes shit happens.

• Upvote 1