You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

Not having that the players gave a good effort, the only effort baines gave was making sure the ball ended up in Hart's hands as much as possible. Naismith was a fucking cunt all game fucking up any chance he could. The only thing I can say is if this was WWE Barkley would have scored an equalizer and ripped open his fucking neverton kit to reveal a big fuck off red liverbird as the scene faded to black.

Deleofeu just wanted to show Barca he doesn't belong at Everton.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

They almost accidentally scored in the end should have gone down for a pen. And that hart challenge in a normal game is a pen. They did not even appeal. How do you analyse a game like that . Part of me feels they only put effort in in the end to prevent an fa enquiery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

City have a brain fart in them. Hopefully the villa that turns up at anfield turns up at city. Either that or we're depending on Stewie downing.

Can't think of anything worse than relying on a man who hasn't the slightest bit of fight in him. Big Andys a different matter, he's still looking to go to the World Cup and all eyes will be on the City game, last game of the season, last chance to stake a claim, a nice hat-trick to repay all that wasted money on him would be nice. As I said I'm an optimist so we can all dream. Bit far fetched I know but we live in hope.

Can't see Villa getting anything now they are 99% safe from relegation.

No more than we could expect from a very ordinary team. And exactly what we expected from their weak minded 'supporters'. Classless and embarrassing as always, some of the neanderthal twats will celebrate that result tonight. They are truly our city's shame.

They'll be celebrating tonight like they've just won an FA Cup Semi Final.

Can the fuckers remember what that's like? well apart from their manager.

Call me an optimist but we just need to score 12 in our last two games and fuck everyone else.

Just so totally gutted, this time last week I just thought it was straightforward win for us against a disinterested depleted Chelsea, worst case we'd get a point, Then City had two tough away games in front of them

What goes around comes around, sometime in the near future well be playing one of Evertons relegation rivals....

They think they've won it. The reaction of their players and Noel Gallagher giving it beans at the end said it as much.

We simply have to beat Palace. At the very least, let's take it to the last day and put them under a bit of pressure v Villa. If they want to win it, let's make them earn it.