You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

They only did that after they saw what a colossal fuck up they'd made with Pogba.

Oh I know that, but they'll be doing it with every other young kid now - and I can't imagine they'll all come as good as Pogba.  Morrison was kind of different, he'd never have succeeded living in Manchester, he had to leave the area. 

He chinned one of my mates in the Printworks about 2/3 years ago, and then was shouting his mouth off about how much money he earns, with his fucking shirt off and tucked into his jeans.  Bad goon.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Refused to give a "greedy" Pogba £25,000 per week and allowed him to go on a free, but agreed to give Januzaj £40,000 to stop him doing the same haha. You've got to laugh really.

Was it really 40k? Fuck me what did Moyes and The Equalizer do to those fucks? Delightful scenes, delightful.

To be fair to United, I wouldn't have given Pogba £25k a week at the time.

That said, I wasn't at United's training ground and seeing how good he was, so maybe it was startlingly obvious he was world class...but if that was the case, then why didn't he play for the first team?  Makes no sense to me, and maybe the move to Italy booted him up the arse, or maybe he just thought Ferguson was an old creepy racist cunt.

To be fair to United, I wouldn't have given Pogba £25k a week at the time.

That said, I wasn't at United's training ground and seeing how good he was, so maybe it was startlingly obvious he was world class...but if that was the case, then why didn't he play for the first team?  Makes no sense to me, and maybe the move to Italy booted him up the arse, or maybe he just thought Ferguson was an old creepy racist cunt.

I remember a reserve game against them, or it might have been in the youth cup where Pogba and Morrison were just as good as Sterling who we had huge hopes for.  It started me wondering if perhaps we hadn't massively overestimated Sterling's potential, but looking back it's clear that the issue was that we had underestimated Pogba's and Morrison's. 

I still think that there is an unbelievable footballer inside Ravel Morrison somewhere, if he can ever see past himself to find it.  He might need a top-class manager to bring it out of him, but the talent is definitely there.  He was sensational that day, every bit as good as our Raheem.

I think the same about Ravel Morrison, he's got raw brilliance somewhere, and an engine on him. 

It's never going to happen, but as an experiment, I'd love to see Rodgers be given Morrison, Chalobah, and Berahino, Zaha, Redmond, and NIck Powell for a year and see what comes out of the other side.

That said, he's had Shelvey, Wisdom, Robinson, Coady, Ibe, and Robinson and none of them have made the same strides as Sterling and Flannagan.

I don't think we should cast judgement, they could have been red cards for 2 footed lunges on Ronaldo - which makes them perfectly acceptable.

Sent off against the mighty Real Vallecano and Elche this season. More impressively, he was sent off against Bayern Munich in the Champions League last season. By Howard Webb, of course. For an awesome foul on Alaba:

Fucking Sherwood. All he has to do is keep pressure on Everton for fifth and keep West Ham needing points against City. Instead he goes down to ten men and gives away an own goal.

Stupid gillet-wearing cunt. I hope his next job is at Millwall

• Upvote 1