You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

Stick as much money as you can afford on City to beat Everton. If they win you get a nice bit of cash. If you lose then it will be in our hands again. I don't mind losing money if it means the league's in our hands with two games to go.

I've already tried this as I'm notoriously good at losing money on bets. Didn't against Palace so will leave it.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Watching Juve vs Benfica and even without an English team playing Townsend manages to piss me off.

Two observations. 1) The lad we were looking at, Siqueira, is fucking rapid. 2) Pogba is mint.

I just noticed that Dirka Dirka won his first ever league with Fenerbache on the weekend. For a bloke that has put in the effort he has and the near misses for both club and country (along with a few domestic cups at least), one could only say it is well deserved!

• Upvote 3

Two observations. 1) The lad we were looking at, Siqueira, is fucking rapid. 2) Pogba is mint.

That means he's fast, no? I watched more of the Sevilla-Valencia, is he (Siq) any good? 28 already.. Oh, and how did the GK from Benfica do, he's from my country, a great prospect at 21.

That means he's fast, no? I watched more of the Sevilla-Valencia, is he (Siq) any good? 28 already.. Oh, and how did the GK from Benfica do, he's from my country, a great prospect at 21.

Looked solid to me.  Made some good saves in very tricky conditions (wet, very wet) and didn't make any errors of note.

I like clattenburg as a ref but where's the consistency, he books a player for a close hand ball while didn't when Rafael clearly handballed in the area against us.

Very harsh especially as it cost that player a final.

He had a shocker last night, but watch the praise at the weekend from Martin Tyler and the likes for how he did.

Two really good games last night, with a lot of talent on show (especially in Turin).

United could have Pogba, if Ferguson wasn't such a monumental twat...

Hilarious that they've spent all this time and money looking around for a decent young central midfielder when they had Ravel Morisson and Pogba in their youth teams a few years ago.  The former might have been difficult to force to buckle down but the latter ... what a mistake that looks to be.  Rumours that PSG will make a bid for Pogba this summer in the area of 58 million.