You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

With Van Gaal, it will either be brilliance or disaster. There won't be any in-between and United are the kind of club that gives too much power to Charlton,Fergie and the fucking class of 92. Van Gaal will be straight to war with all of them.

This is the ideal scenario.  And they'll all be to blame.  They all know what he's like, and he knows what they're like.  Please, lord Vader, make it happen.

The Metro running a story that Rooney has asked the United brass not to appoint van Gaal.

I'm hoping Giggs wins all 4 of his games and then is appointed permanent manager somehow.  Or, perhaps even better, that van Gaal comes in and immediately ships Rooney out (to Chelsea, the only team that would have him on that contract, probably for less than 10 million).  The reaction of their fans to that would be absolutely hilarious.

Louis Van Gaal. Not even appointed yet and already causing chaos. Doesn't want Giggs in any position where he might undermine him which is understandable but going to be very difficult to explain to the fans. And now Rooney has reportedly asked the board not to appoint him as he wants to be captain, not Van Persie.

Looking forward to another car crash season

Got a source for that Pesti?

Ex Chelsea manager, now in charge of the cuntacular Madrid, on the verge of equalling Paisley's record.

It say a lot about Ancelotti that I still can't dislike the fella.

Yea classy man and manager, he has took a champions league off us and signed our star player in Torres a few years ago but I have never not liked the guy.

Ex Chelsea manager, now in charge of the cuntacular Madrid, on the verge of equalling Paisley's record.

It say a lot about Ancelotti that I still can't dislike the fella. 

Don't think you're alone there. Shows we are not as one eyed as some other fans who automatically dislike someone just through association with the club. Martinez I respect too although there's still time for his personality to get tainted by the bitterness he has to breathe every day.

That fat wanker Allardyce has backed Sherwood to stay on....

"Tim's proven that he can handle the job and he's proven that he's learned as he's gone on," added Allardyce.

"Tottenham have done very well under him and what they decide at the end of the day is up to the owners and board at Tottenham."

The Metro running a story that Rooney has asked the United brass not to appoint van Gaal.

I'm hoping Giggs wins all 4 of his games and then is appointed permanent manager somehow.  Or, perhaps even better, that van Gaal comes in and immediately ships Rooney out (to Chelsea, the only team that would have him on that contract, probably for less than 10 million).  The reaction of their fans to that would be absolutely hilarious.

Why would Rooney be so dead against Van Gaal though?

Seems like the usual shite from The Metro.

Oh, and in other news, glad to see Simeone get to the CL final as he was our only hope of keeping Paisley's record of being the only manager with 3 CL wins intact.  It'll go eventually, but it would be nice to put it off for another season at least.

I think Rodgers will beat Paisley. 

I think the gist of the Rooney thing was that Rooney had supposedly been promised the captaincy but Van Gaal is wanting to give it to Van Persie.

As somebody said before however it is the Metro.

Probably because he doesnt want Rooney as an automatic pick for the first eleven which is bad for the rest of us.

That fat wanker Allardyce has backed Sherwood to stay on....

"Tim's proven that he can handle the job and he's proven that he's learned as he's gone on," added Allardyce.

"Tottenham have done very well under him and what they decide at the end of the day is up to the owners and board at Tottenham."

I saw a pl table today looking at the points Sherwood has got there, if pl had started when he took over they would be 20 games in and spurs would be in a champs league place, shows hes not doing as bad as made out by the press.

Stick as much money as you can afford on City to beat Everton. If they win you get a nice bit of cash. If you lose then it will be in our hands again. I don't mind losing money if it means the league's in our hands with two games to go.