You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Louis Van Gaal. Not even appointed yet and already causing chaos. Doesn't want Giggs in any position where he might undermine him which is understandable but going to be very difficult to explain to the fans. And now Rooney has reportedly asked the board not to appoint him as he wants to be captain, not Van Persie.

Looking forward to another car crash season

Louis Van Gaal. Not even appointed yet and already causing chaos. Doesn't want Giggs in any position where he might undermine him which is understandable but going to be very difficult to explain to the fans. And now Rooney has reportedly asked the board not to appoint him as he wants to be captain, not Van Persie.

Looking forward to another car crash season

I said earlier if Van Gaal came he wouldn't want the backstabber on board. If true, Rooney would be funny, but I think tbe board would tell him his 'input' deal was with Gollum, not them.

It's funny to see Chelsea fans fall over themselves to proclaim Mourinho's current tenure a successful one.

The fact that Real Madrid dominated their way into a CL final as soon as he fucked off is the icing on a particularly delectable cake; Ronaldo, Benzema, Alonso et al must feel liberated to be free from the shackles placed upon them by Hodgson of Harrods.

With Van Gaal, it will either be brilliance or disaster. There won't be any in-between and United are the kind of club that gives too much power to Charlton,Fergie and the fucking class of 92. Van Gaal will be straight to war with all of them.

I think the second scenario is the more probable given the politics of the situation.  My only fear when the drunken cunt retired originally was Ancelotti getting the gig as I think he would have done really well for them.  It's the same now.  Please let it be Van Gaal

• Upvote 1

Awful football, millions down the drain, a manager who instead of delivering true success boasts of beating Manchester City & Liverpool in the most dreary way. Thank fuck they were stupid enough to fuck Ancelotti off for failing to retain the title he'd won them in style the previous year.

Who does Abramovich turn to next season? 

It's time for Allerdicio.