Quantcast
Other football - Page 734 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Jhinge Machha

Other football

What a goal by Costa...1 0 Atletico

Townshend already starting to get on my tits and it ain't even 10 minutes gone yet

Yep...saying if they work Dante he will get a second yellow to even the game up. Ha. Tit.

what the fuck was that from Javi Martinez? gets tapped on the cheek and is lying on the ground like he's bee knocked out, what a cunt.

Townsend's co-commentary is exactly like having to stand near some bellend gobshite in a pub as he spouts utter shit all the way through the match.

• Upvote 5

"that should be a yellow card, that's definitely a yellow card"

replay shows a dive

I'm sure I heard someone (possibly Keane) burst out laughing when you saw the replay of Chamberlain tripping himself up

that should be a yellow card, that's definitely a yellow card

replay shows a dive

And the constant c'mon every time Arsenal break when is Townshend and the rest gonna realise nearly all the watching public want Arsenal to go out just like it will be the same tomorrow when City play.

How about a bit of fucking unbiased commentary

Ian Wright coming up at half-time to "tell everyone how Arsenal can turn this around."

I can think of very little that would provide less illumination.

Bayern Munich is really SS Barcelona.  I wish we could have had this Spanish dude as our manager.  I reckon he will win a trophy or two.  and then win a trophy or two with the next team.

Is Roy Keane becoming more incomprehensible by the week?

He sounds like The Day Today's pisstake of Gerry Adams after he's inhaled helium.

• Upvote 1

Chamberlain is going to be some player like. Why aren't the FA looking at players like him, Sterling, Barkley and the like and thinking 'Hang on, if we had a manager with a clue we might actually have some team in 4 years' 

The longer mongs like Hodgson have got their mitts on these players, the longer England's shitness will continue. 

Chamberlain is going to be some player like.

He's a player isn't he.  Looks to have a bit about him as a character as well, makes a change for Arsenal.

Arsenal three-quarters of the way through a tie they are 2-0 down in and need to score three goals to win.  

The Townsend verdict? "Job done so far."

Really, Andy? Are you sure? And how many years have you waited for your extension to be finished?

Let's see if this commentary dream team show the same indignation when Chelsea's players pull the same routine of going down easily in their game.