You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

United would have been much better off signing him instead of RVP.

No doubt, they have no muscle in the midfield at all... Can't understand why they didn't address that as a priority instead of signing another striker when they have one who scored 27 league goals last season and signed a guy who can play behind him in Kagawa, who looked good tonight really.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

It's one of the reasons I'll hardly be watching any football this season. I cannot be doing with the shithouse chants and the booing in what's supposed to be a sport any longer.

I felt the same earlier in the summer. Every year I find myself getting more and more alienated from the game and every year I still find myself coming back for more. I was so excited on Saturday morning, devastated by Saturday evening, but by 12 on Sunday, I was looking forward to the double header and was looking forward to the game tonight. Same old routine different season. Living in home we'll sign some star, or that a young lad will break through and become a legend.

The game is dying a death when they talk about a player like Kagawa being so commercially valuable for the Asian market first and foremost, rather than potentially being a brilliant player. The whole thing just stinks.

Over the past 12 months, I've attended rugby games where rival fans are having the banter while their players kick the shit out of each other on the pitch, in an environment where you win the utmost respect by taking a hit and getting up. The sporting atmosphere of the Olympics just nailed it all home further.

Fellaini was good, been impressed with him plenty of times, strange he's not been snapped up. Might be that hair of his, i keep hoping someone's going to set it on fire.

Seem to remember some wild rumour that he was linked with us not long ago. Course there were plenty on here saying he wasn't good enough for us.

He plays with hunger and drive.

Something completely lacking in our team right now.

It jumps off the page.

Find some hungry players, on the up Brendan.

I hate Everton more than United for the simple reason, I dont know any mancs

had loads of texts tonight off blues, I fucking despise them, there first instinct is to buzz off us rather than revel in a win for themselves

Totally with you on that. Everton are scum!

Can't sell out first home game against United? People's club? Load of shite!

Couple of decent bets tonight. Valencia first card at 16's and Fellaini first goal at 16's. Everton have good delivery from set pieces with Baines. I fancy Fellaini to try and pull off (fnar fnar!) on to Carrick from set pieces/corners and he'll easily have the beating of him in the air.

Great call there, fella.

No doubt it'll be brushed under the carpet by the usual suspects and a Munich chant will be mentioned somewhere along the lines.

Usual protocol.

What I don't understand is how does other fans behaviour make them any less gutter filth ? Their may well be liverpool 'fans' who chant Munic but i'm not one of them so i've every right to be appaled by that kind of thing. It's said time and again but there's just no place for it in football and for me it should be treated the same as racism or any other verbal abuse.

What I don't understand is how does other fans behaviour make them any less gutter filth ? Their may well be liverpool 'fans' who chant Munic but i'm not one of them so i've every right to be appaled by that kind of thing. It's said time and again but there's just no place for it in football and for me it should be treated the same as racism or any other verbal abuse.

I couldn't agree more mate. The sad is, it's getting worst every season.

I also think this latest song won't take long to be picked up by other fans.

So the mancs should've signed Fellaini instead of van Persie? Right..

They have a playing style that doesn't require a big log to bring down volleyed "passes" from defence on his chest. Quick passing, movement and pace in midfield will get them more points and goals over a season than Everton's style.

Fellatio had the game of his life, shopping window performance. Seen him completely dominated in the air by Skrtel of all people.

Reading have been impressive so far. Chelsea started really well. If they can maintain that sort of style consistently' date=' they'll be very hard to stop.

Seems odd that Fulham decided not to keep Pogrebnyak. He scored a few for them, did he not? Good player.[/quote']

I think Fulham wanted to keep him but Reading's new Russian owner convinced him to going there.

See Lumpard scores another penalty from a foul on Hazard. That's 2 pens in as many games. Reports say he went down a bit easy.

Frustrating when Suarez practically would have to be decapitated in the box to be awarded a pen!

Oh 1-2 now!

Stonewall peno but he went down like somebody had chopped both his legs from beneath his knee clean off.