You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

I'm not going to push on this, I know I'm right and time will tell.

Score goals or create assists, that's the only criteria he should judged by.

Last season he either scored or created 16 goals in the league. Considering that it's just one more than Peter Crouch or Danny Graham, it's not outstanding for a team with our aspirations.

Mind you, it's a lot better than Gerrards return of 7, which was below both Adam and Bellamy.

Time to deliver on a regular basis lads. Take away the Norwich hat tricks and Gerrards pens and it's a very average return from two players whom I expect a lot more.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Yeah, swap the almost 31 year old Villa for Suarez.

Fucking mongs everywhere.

Oh right. Suarez is better than Villa. Even aged 35 Villa would be a better striker than most, look at Klose for fucks sake.

Or dont, and continue to look rediculous.

I don't mind being in a minority, it usually means I'm asking questions that others would prefer weren't being asked.

I think we're at a cross roads where it'll take a brave decision to push this team on. It's like England continuing with Sheringham when Fowler was there to be had. Sure, Sheringham will score a few goals, look good in the build up play at times, but ultimately it's all about putting the ball in the net.

Put the ball in the net lads, for fucks sake, ball in net, it's simple stuff. Get in the box, give the wide man an option, get in front of the defender.

You like the word mong. Battering it though, about the third time you've used it this evening, which suggests to me that you're a bit of a one trick pony.

Is it a family tradition to use the word? Did your grandad call your grandma a mong? Actually don't answer that, it's none of my business what sort of abuse occurred under your roof growing up. Spend that £420 wisely young man, though perhaps you might throw £20 at MENCAP to support their work.

You like the word mong. Battering it though, about the third time you've used it this evening, which suggests to me that you're a bit of a one trick pony.

Is it a family tradition to use the word? Did your grandad call your grandma a mong? Actually don't answer that, it's none of my business what sort of abuse occurred under your roof growing up. Spend that £420 wisely young man, though perhaps you might throw £20 at MENCAP to support their work.

In the words on Roy Walker "Say what you see" and I see a mong.

It is an absolute marvel that none of those challenges in the Stoke v Sunderland game weren't career-ending. They were absolutely rubbish, late, and nothing to be applauded. Halsey set the benchmark in that game for allowing reckless challenges. There was nothing in that match to be lauded today. The game was crap. The tackles were atrocious and Halsey is not that good a referee. Pulis' brand of 'football' belongs in the dark ages.

It is an absolute marvel that none of those challenges in the Stoke v Sunderland game weren't career-ending. They were absolutely rubbish, late, and nothing to be applauded. Halsey set the benchmark in that game for allowing reckless challenges. There was nothing in that match to be lauded today. The game was crap. The tackles were atrocious and Halsey is not that good a referee. Pulis' brand of 'football' belongs in the dark ages.

I used to have some sympathy for Stoke - using what little they had to maximum effect, on the assumption that they'd actually AIM to play decent football once they'd established themselves in the Prem. That never happened.

They must be just about the worst team in the PL (and quite possibly Championship) for crap football. I wouldn't mind, but I've actually seen them put together some good performances where they HAVE played a bit of football, only to revert to type time and again.

When teams like Norwich, Swansea, Southampton and Wigan can try to make a football effort, Stoke have no excuse.

Just watched the end of the City game on MoTD, was the attendance as poor as it looked or did the crowd leave at the start of the 12 mins extra time? There looked to be 1000's of empty seats.

Quite a few left with about 5 mins left. The game had turned into a 'run the clock down' scenario for both teams. But still, winds me up. Bloody freezing mind you!

Quite a few left with about 5 mins left. The game had turned into a 'run the clock down' scenario for both teams. But still, winds me up. Bloody freezing mind you!

ESPN were commenting on how many empty seats there were at kick off, mate. They said something like 3000 seasies hadn't turned up. It deffo wasn't just the end of the game.

ESPN were commenting on how many empty seats there were at kick off, mate. They said something like 3000 seasies hadn't turned up. It deffo wasn't just the end of the game.

ESPN are wrong. 46K showed up, it was 800 down from City and 200 down from Swansea.

Fans were standing in the concourse inside the ground a lot more than usual cos it freezing! plus there was a motorcycle accident outside the ground (a bloke and his son came off a bike) which delayed a few.

It was down a bit, guarantee it wasn't 3000 down.

To be fair it was probably their highest attendance of the season.

When you can't sell out for a champions league game against the German champions then you know you are struggling for fans.

ESPN are wrong. 46K showed up, it was 800 down from City and 200 down from Swansea.

Fans were standing in the concourse inside the ground a lot more than usual cos it freezing! plus there was a motorcycle accident outside the ground (a bloke and his son came off a bike) which delayed a few.

It was down a bit, guarantee it wasn't 3000 down.

Must've been a massive motorbike to delay so many people.