Jhinge Machha

Other football

Mourinho borefest marching on. Boringly enough I can reveal they'll bore themselves to a boring title this season. 90 minutes wasted. And still no wins for Moyes against a top team. Let's hope it stays that way.

On the other hand us and Spurs are the only clubs to come out of the first two rounds with six points.

And spurs looked utterly toothless in both their games.

Mourinho borefest marching on. Boringly enough I can reveal they'll bore themselves to a boring title this season. 90 minutes wasted. And still no wins for Moyes against a top team. Let's hope it stays that way.

On the other hand us and Spurs are the only clubs to come out of the first two rounds with six points.

Chelsea did. Tonight was their third match.

For David Moyes it was perhaps even – whisper it – something of a tactical triumph in a game where holding his own seemed unusually vital. Moyes could even have afforded to lose here: but he had to lose right.

I don't even know what to make of shite like this. The single greatest attribute Moyes has is to lower expectations.

I think Spurs have got the most new 1st team players to integrate so it'll take them time to gel which may also be an issue for City.

That Soldado (pen) fella has started alright though despite his odd name!

"For David Moyes it was perhaps even – whisper it – something of a tactical triumph in a game where holding his own seemed unusually vital. Moyes could even have afforded to lose here: but he had to lose right."

Let me guess - Henry fucking Winter, or some other fucking bellend. Seriously, what a load of shit.

"For David Moyes it was perhaps even – whisper it – something of a tactical triumph in a game where holding his own seemed unusually vital. Moyes could even have afforded to lose here: but he had to lose right."

Let me guess - Henry fucking Winter, or some other fucking bellend. Seriously, what a load of shit.

Barney Ronay in the Guardian. This was even dafter, from Jamie Jackson:

Billed as the Chosen One, Moyes exited the evening having edged his first battle with an elite manager, showing Mourinho and the cognoscenti he means business.

WTF? First 0-0 draw there in years. Swear they treat him with the same expectations of a Special Olympian.

Barney Ronay in the Guardian. This was even dafter, from Jamie Jackson:

WTF? First 0-0 draw there in years. Swear they treat him with the same expectations of a Special Olympian.

Its okay, Scum fans aren't smart enough to form their own opinions, the longer the media stand by him the longer he will have to fuck things up for them

Its okay, Scum fans aren't smart enough to form their own opinions, the longer the media stand by him the longer he will have to fuck things up for them

Yep. Long may they keep licking his ring. The last thing we want is anyone in the media pointing out how horrendously out of his depth he is.

both sides were absolutely fucking dire, if Chelsea had actually tried to they would've won that

It was that shit a game I bet Roy Hodgson found it enthralling

At his press conference he said he thought it was a tremendous match best he had seen this week.

haha seriously? Thats brilliant if so

Yeah just watched it. Thats not word for word but a female reported asked him about last nights shit match and he disagreed saying it was a great match an exhibition of skill or words to that effect.

Sterling in the England squad again. Based on what? Fucking hell. That cunt is deliberately trying to fuck up his career by making him think he is better than he really is. We'd better keep Ibe on the bench before he'll get his debut as well.

Chelsea did. Tonight was their third match.

Third match, but the Villa game was supposed to be in this coming weekend's round because of the European Super Cup so they still only got four points from the first two rounds.

RE: Moyes and the media love-in.

They'll never turn on him, just like they never turned on Hodgson when we sacked him. Instead they made him England manager. Meh, c'est la vie.

Not sure how he'll explain the European defeats, but I'm sure the media will help him select a few choice excuses, probably foreign referee-based.

Anyway, enough about them yard dogs. A night of cup glory tonight. Glory-hole football, I do love a bit of early stage cup action.

Completely random, but anyone know why there aren't any fans in the stadium at the Paok v Schalke match (Champions League qualifier)? Presume they've been banned, but don't know why.

Completely random, but anyone know why there aren't any fans in the stadium at the Paok v Schalke match (Champions League qualifier)? Presume they've been banned, but don't know why.

The PAOK fans were banned after crowd violence v Rapid Vienna last year.