Quantcast
Other football - Page 325 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Jhinge Machha

Other football

Kinnear gets appointed - an infuriated Pardew will resign and spare Ashley a massive pay-off from that ludicrous long-term contract - Kinnear will then probably 'very reluctantly' resign 'on medical reasons' and a new manager will come in.

Have you read the article on Guardian about Kinnear?

I think gkmacca's take on this is correct. My first instinct. Pardew had a good first season then it walk went pear shaped. Ashley spazzed out regretting te 27 year contract he gave him and needs to unsettle him.

I love Newcastle. They just keep delivering this sort of thing.

Kinnear gets appointed - an infuriated Pardew will resign and spare Ashley a massive pay-off from that ludicrous long-term contract - Kinnear will then probably 'very reluctantly' resign 'on medical reasons' and a new manager will come in.

I can only assume this must be the case otherwise this is a completely insane appointment. I appreciate there's plenty of reasons to not trust Pardew in the transfer market but I still can't work out how the answer to that problem is Joe Kinnear?

I remember I was ridiculed when I said we should replace Xabi with Pirlo when he left four years ago. Too bad none of you bastards listened.

I'd be surprised if that is correct!

however that would've been summer 09 and from what I recall wasn't he heavily linked with following Ancelotti to Chelsea at the time so we wouldn't have had a chance anyway

Not bad by Pirlo on your 100th cap bang in an ace freekick in the Maracana.

Spain v Uruguay next will Suarez or Cavani score and lift their shirt and say I belong to Real Madrid.

Not bad by Pirlo on your 100th cap bang in an ace freekick in the Maracana.

Spain v Uruguay next will Suarez or Cavani score and lift their shirt and say I belong to Real Madrid.

I can't decide if I want him to get kicked all over the shop, add a few million to his price tag or stink the place out and put clubs off!