You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Who was the dog barking at the players through the whole match for the England team?

The microphones were picking him screaming orders at the players a lot in the first half

"run"

"get into him"

This is everything that is wrong with the way England approach football, its laughable. They will never progress as a footballing nation until they get rid of this crazy mentality.

Its everything that is wrong with the game here......run at a guy 100 mph and if you cant win the ball, try and fuck him up.

No composure and calmness, no style, no class.

Guest San Don
Who was the dog barking at the players through the whole match for the England team?

The microphones were picking him screaming orders at the players a lot in the first half

"run"

"get into him"

This is everything that is wrong with the way England approach football, its laughable. They will never progress as a footballing nation until they get rid of this crazy mentality.

Its everything that is wrong with the game here......run at a guy 100 mph and if you cant win the ball, try and fuck him up.

No composure and calmness, no style, no class.

You expected any thing different?

Not particularly bothered what they were shouting but it pissed me off that ITV, the twats, didn't bother trying to sort out the sound and turn down that mic. They are proper shit at this football coverage lark.

Guest ShoePiss
Not particularly bothered what they were shouting but it pissed me off that ITV, the twats, didn't bother trying to sort out the sound and turn down that mic. They are proper shit at this football coverage lark.

It wasn't their broadcast.

You expected any thing different?

I was surprised that at the highest level they still shout shit like that out

You hear that kind of "coaching" when your a youngster, its completely shit but its expected of this shocking football nation

But to hear thats how they coach the players at the top end, is pretty funny.

"run at him"

I mean wtf, what kind of shit instruction is that for a professional footballer?

I've done some coaching badges and the way these pricks are in the F.A is the sole reason this country doesnt progress and learn a more cultured style of football.

Why they cant see this is probably the funniest part.

Two good goals from Oxo, and Rooney, GJ sadly exposed again at the highest level.

It is difficult to draw too many conclusions, the assumption that this is an acclimatisation game is misplaced, finals qualification by us is by no means certain.

Two good goals from Oxo, and Rooney, GJ sadly exposed again at the highest level.

It is difficult to draw too many conclusions, the assumption that this is an acclimatisation game is misplaced, finals qualification by us is by no means certain.

Hope they don't qualify. Fuck them.

You don't think its sad in the slightest.

There's a conclusion I've drawn.

I know I'm inviting criticism, but I've always liked your posts. But between the post the other day lamenting the fact that the scummy Maureen isn't our manager and this, one of the very worst posts I've read on these boards, it's got to be said that you're doing little to turn the tide of opinion your way, are you?

[i'm now even questioning the irony behind "King Brenny"...]