You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

If you lived over here, you dickhead, you'd know that it's not as big as it used to be. FA cup final weekend would be dominated by nothing but the FA cup. I suppose you know better though considering you've got a degree from the university of herdygurdyland or somewhere else Shite.

Back on ignore you go, you fucking Tory.

Its pretty simple this, for me at least, as long as we are not in it I could not care less about it.

That goes for the CL, the Europa League, FA Cup and League Cup.

I did not watch the League Cup final, I will not watch the FA Cup final or CL final or Europa League final.

Last season I went to Wembley to watch both the League Cup final and the FA Cup final and I could not care less about if other teams played at the same time as us.

It does not make the final day or weekend lose anything from a fans perspective whatsoever unless you are an insecure little gnome who care more about other teams than your own.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Guest ShoePiss
The empty seats are a fair indicator of the FA cup's devaluation.

Maybe, I reckon the prices and both teams small support are affecting the attendance too though.

The empty seats are a fair indicator of the FA cup's devaluation.

Well done the FA for bringing the game into disrespect again, have an FA Cup final at 5.15pm with two northern clubs so the supporters end up being unable to get home late on Saturday evening. Putting the fans first again.

Maybe, I reckon the prices and both teams small support are affecting the attendance too though.

Certainly pricing structures get sillier by the year but even when lesser teams have made the final in the past it's still been full. These 2 teams are fully established in the Premier league too.

"They were up against a team managed by Rafa' date=' it was not really needed and it was just the semi final."

Ok I'll bite, even I as a serial lurker find this eye-rollingly farcical. Come on do you have to denegrate one of our best managers constantly, don't you ever find it boring?

Also this thread almost has zilch to do with him and yet you bring it up to illicit a response.[/quote']

If it was Code who wrote that mate just ignore him he's turned in to a snidey tit who gets his kicks from winding fellow reds up. If it wasn't, well ignore it too!

If it was Code who wrote that mate just ignore him he's turned in to a snidey tit who gets his kicks from winding fellow reds up. If it wasn't, well ignore it too!

I'm not one for wind ups but when it comes to the rafalites its difficult to resist, our season has been a disaster from start to finish, you need to create your own fun.

Well done the FA for bringing the game into disrespect again, have an FA Cup final at 5.15pm with two northern clubs so the supporters end up being unable to get home late on Saturday evening. Putting the fans first again.

That is unforgivable by the FA, bunch of twats. Still feel it's devalued mainly by the teams though. Money is king. The FA or league cups don't bring it in, therefore managers save their best squads for other competitions and the fans lose interest. Supporters want to see the best players giving it everything, 3pm kick offs don't alter that.

Guest San Don
I don't think the FA will get the champions league final again, so we could see a return of the FA cup being played at the end of the regular season with a 3pm kick off. As it should be.

Based on what? Wembley has hosted the CL final twice in a few years if I remember. Its one of the best stadiums in Europe, guarantees UEFA get shit loads of money, shit loads of sponsors in (like UEFA care about fans!) and meets all their other expectations.

To be honest, I can see wembley getting the final quite regularly in future.

As regards the 3pm kick off for the cup final. yes, it should always be 3pm in my opinion with no PL games played on the same day.

McManaman is a tricky little fucker

His dad Harry said he won't ever sign for us when we tried gettin him once. Thing is the money is different now he'd be a fool an a cheeky dirty bitter blue nose twat if he turned it down. I prefer the latter description

Based on what? Wembley has hosted the CL final twice in a few years if I remember. Its one of the best stadiums in Europe, guarantees UEFA get shit loads of money, shit loads of sponsors in (like UEFA care about fans!) and meets all their other expectations.

To be honest, I can see wembley getting the final quite regularly in future.

As regards the 3pm kick off for the cup final. yes, it should always be 3pm in my opinion with no PL games played on the same day.

I think UEFA need to spread the venue of the final around, so Wembley might not get it for a couple of years since they've had it twice in the last 3. There are other great venues around Europe. Just a feeling, not based on fact.