You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Mourinho always looked the most likely to take over when Ferguson stepped down. It'd make sense for him to leave now if Mourinho is available, as looks likely. They surely can't be considering Moyes, as a few rumours have suggested.

torres is absolutely dreadful. cant seem to control at all. has lost the ball so many times

wasn't he just. I saw the first 20 minutes and he was competing well and looked like he might have a decent game but what i saw of the second half he was dire. Is Ba injured or something because he should have been hooked.

Can't see any way he will be at Chelsea next season . Maureen will have already have got the nod to ship him out asap.

Bit pissed over Wigan getting beat - pointless club, but 30 minutes away and cheap, going to be replaced by Cardiff, Hull and either Watford, Palace, Leicester or fucking Brighton! It is expensive enough as it is - could do with Bolton and Blackburn getting their shit together.

Arsenal should make it now - Wigan at home should be enough.

Probably not going to make great reading for some of you but it's news:

City's campus work is well and truly underway with the first buildings going up now... but rumours are rife of an announcement to come soon... Stadium capacity increase and new sponsorship deals.

Not trying to wind anyone up, just an example of why FSG need to pull their finger out and get a spade in the ground.

I know it wasn't FSG who initially promised it, but they did take over and made the stadium issue their main objective.

20130506142939.jpg

City's campus work is well and truly underway with the first buildings going up now... but rumours are rife of an announcement to come soon... Stadium capacity increase and new sponsorship deals.

Not trying to wind anyone up, just an example of why FSG need to pull their finger out and get a spade in the ground.

I know it wasn't FSG who initially promised it, but they did take over and made the stadium issue their main objective.

20130506142939.jpg

Easier said than done, what with having a cooperative city council and billions of excess cash to spend. But yes. I get your point.

20130506142939.jpg

Do you know how depressing it is to be a Liverpool fan right now?

Whilst I appreciate you're not trying to wind anybody up, it'd probably be better if you didn't tell us how great stuff is going for you guys. Our owners are cunts, your owners are great, we know this Fanchester.

We know it all too well.