Jhinge Machha

Other football

I absolutely despise Hazard already he seems a complete cunt, everyone seems to be justifying it as a penalty but he jumped well before the challenge was made, I thought he was going to get booked for diving

Three points for Chelsea too then. And we're on the back foot from the start.

lets be honest we were never going to be anywhere near City, United and most likely Chelsea, their points don't really mean anything to us, in fact I want City to win every game apart from against us just to stop the other 2 cunts from winning the league

Lampard committed a foul in today's game that was at least as bad as the one that Glenn Johnson got booked for yesterday....but no yellow for Frankie boy. In fact it was a bad as at least five out of the six bookings that the same referee - Mike 'Beach ball' Jones - gave to our lads in the Spurs away game last season. A game, where he gave nine free-kicks against us and showed his yellow six times. Whilst I'm on about refereeing consistency (or lack thereof) - is Phil Dowd going to show a yellow for every single short tug that he sees this season like the one with Lucas yesterday? I'm still fucked off with Dowd for not sending off Kieron Richardson on the first day of last season when he tripped up Suarez as he was about to roll the ball into an empty net! Not a goalscoring opportunity, obviously!!!

That Aguero knee 'injury' reminds me of Lucas' last year, not least in the fact that he's trying to walk it off. Just get him off, not worth it.

Edit, he's on the stretcher off now. Bad news for City ten mins into the new season.

lets be honest we were never going to be anywhere near City, United and most likely Chelsea, their points don't really mean anything to us, in fact I want City to win every game apart from against us just to stop the other 2 cunts from winning the league

I disagree, I think Chelsea could easily be in the shootout for fourth.

Guest ShoePiss
buxton saying he will be in contention to start against us.

and southampton are level 1-1 lambert

Who, Richard Buxton? Haha.