You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Speaking of Arsenal...Nice to see Walcott getting his new contract after playing his arse off in his favourite position, then gets said contract and stuck out on the wing again

I think that was more to do with Oxlade-Chamberlain, Podolski and Gervinho being out. The only other fit forward they had was Arshavin.

That fucking 'offside' goal that Demento and his dribble-chinned minions like to constantly bang on about that 'cost' them the league does my fucking head in. The very same game that plastic Plastic Ronaldo, the Italian lad, punched the ball into the net for their goal. A fact that has been completely airbrushed from history.

A game that they consider one of their biggest injustices and obviously still really rankles with them, they still got a goal as bent as a thirteen bob note to stand.

Sums the fuckers up.

That fucking 'offside' goal that Demento and his dribble-chinned minions like to constantly bang on about that 'cost' them the league does my fucking head in. The very same game that plastic Plastic Ronaldo, the Italian lad, punched the ball into the net for their goal. A fact that has been completely airbrushed from history.

A game that they consider one of their biggest injustices and obviously still really rankles with them, they still got a goal as bent as a thirteen bob note to stand.

Sums the fuckers up.

Countless decisions go for them then when one of the two a season go against them they bang on about it for weeks

"see we don't get everything" fuck off

I remember some dodgy penalty Newcastle got at Old Trafford other season, bloody screenshots of it all over Facebook

Anyone else completely disagree with the general consensus that it was a stonewall on Rooney anyway?

Camera angle from behind clearly shows Rooney trailing his left ankle into the defender's path. Impossible for the referee to have spotted but correct decision.

I blame the refs as well as the FA. The officials should stick together. One for all and all that. If that cunt wants to have a go at one of the linesmen and the FA remove him from officiating at Old Trafford the rest should refuse to officiate there as well.

If one of my colleges was treated as such you can bet I wouldn't be kissing the clients arse

Just watch, the minute Fergie pops his clogs/retires/liver packs in, the FA will introduce a zero tolerance policy on abuse and confrontation of officials. It will be severely punished, and more or less stamped out overnight.

Purely coincidental timing, of course.

And wow, I know Slur is a twat, but wanting him dead? It's almost daily on here now.

Repped!

He's a fucking poisonous cunt and I won't criticise anyone for stating that. If he pops his clogs overnight, I very much doubt it'll be down to some angry lines typed on an internet forum.

I read his rant about the officials this morning. In the very same interview, he smugly congratulates himself on beating all their rivals away from home, conveniently ignoring the assistance they got from the very same people he criticised earlier: the officials - Halsey was shocking in their game here, Clattenburg almost as bad in the match at Stamford Bridge).

As long as he's picking and choosing "good" refereeing perfomances based on how generous they were to his team, and his word seemingly being taken on it by the powers that be in football and the footballing press, he's got a grossly unfair advantage over everyone, and this advantage will only be nullified when he's in his wooden overcoat (even more so given that that's the only way I see him leaving his job).

In short, I fucking hate the piss-stained, drunken, bitter, arrogant, obstructive and bullying old tramp and the day his malignant influence is surgically removed from the game will be a good one.

From BBC rolling sports news:

1816:

The Football Association has contacted Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson to ask him for his observations in relation to comments he made in the media following Manchester United's draw against Tottenham on Sunday.Ferguson accused assistant referee Simon Beck of denying Wayne Rooney a clear penalty as Spurs came from behind to snatch a draw at White Hart Lane.

Errrrrr, what?

Contacted him to ask him for his observations?

You couldn't make this shit up...

He's a fucking poisonous cunt and I won't criticise anyone for stating that. If he pops his clogs overnight, I very much doubt it'll be down to some angry lines typed on an internet forum.

I read his rant about the officials this morning. In the very same interview, he smugly congratulates himself on beating all their rivals away from home, conveniently ignoring the assistance they got from the very same people he criticised earlier: the officials - Halsey was shocking in their game here, Clattenburg almost as bad in the match at Stamford Bridge).

As long as he's picking and choosing "good" refereeing perfomances based on how generous they were to his team, and his word seemingly being taken on it by the powers that be in football and the footballing press, he's got a grossly unfair advantage over everyone, and this advantage will only be nullified when he's in his wooden overcoat (even more so given that that's the only way I see him leaving his job).

In short, I fucking hate the piss-stained, drunken, bitter, arrogant, obstructive and bullying old tramp and the day his malignant influence is surgically removed from the game will be a good one.

Hear hear.

Basically they are trying to make it look they are doing something about it without lying, by saying they want his observations on his comments they are making it look like they are investigating the nature of them when in reality the observations they are asking for is how many years til the official in question should get one of their games again

I agree with a lot of what you say and he clearly is a cunt of a manager, but the FA and media are also to blame for most of the shit he's been able to pull off over the years. I just think it's over the top when people want someone dead, a players legs broken, etc. I'm not going to change anything though so will just ignore it from here on out.

So it's ok to wish Thatcher dead but not Ferguson?

I'll be very happy when the pissed up bullying cunt pops his clogs. He'll still be influencing the game when he retires and that'll only stop when the old cunt dies so fuck him. Football will be far, far better off without him around.

So it's ok to wish Thatcher dead but not Ferguson?

If you mean me with Thatcher you must have me mixed up, I never wish harm on anyone. No I don't think that makes me better than anyone else, just don't like doing it personally. Like I said though, I'll just stfu about it in the future.