You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

That really is a fucking horrible thing to say.

How long have bookies etc starting going full top banter mode? Seems to be a fairly recent thing. All over fucking facecunt I see people I know liking hilarious Paddy Power posts etc.

I'm sure they just took bets and stuff a year ago.

• Upvote 2

I almost never listen to the studio pundits after a match, and hardly ever at half time, but after this game they were talking about how despite Sevilla being in the Champions League next year, the rich clubs will still try to pick their squad apart by offering much bigger wages. The example they gave was Aleix Vidal who could be a straight replacement for the departing Dani Alves at Barcelona. Not one of them brought up the fact that Barcelona cannot sign anybody until next January at the earliest.

It seems to be the thing with pundits in this country in particular where nobody takes them to task on their (regular) factual inaccuracy. It's also noticeable in commentary where replays and so on will show the total opposite to whatever the commentators were claiming yet they'll sheepishly stick to their original and incorrect viewpoint.

• Upvote 3

How impressive are Sevilla? Back to back EL trophies is quite an achievement, plus they racked up 76 points and a solid finish in the league. Now they get into the CL.

Top manager and a club that knows what it's about. Remind me again why we got knocked out by Besiktas?

How impressive are Sevilla? Back to back EL trophies is quite an achievement, plus they racked up 76 points and a solid finish in the league. Now they get into the CL.

Top manager and a club that knows what it's about. Remind me again why we got knocked out by Besiktas?

Sevilla has won four UEFA Cups in the last decade. They've won the tournament more often than any other team.

Somewhere within that foliage is Bill Oddie, demented with the mania of PCP abuse and furiously tugging at a long-since flaccid penis; one single red tear solemnly making it's way down the shaft.

Give him a picture of a badger's arse, he'll achieve wood in no time.

There could be something dodgy about Sevilla, though. I've heard the rumours before about midtable teams from Spain like them, but I never had time to pay attention. I've watched the first leg of the semi final against Fiorentina and although the game was taking place at the end of a tiring season and normally players get tired after 50-60 minutes, they were running like crazy towards the end of the game (first leg) and this was when Fiorentina conceded the goals. Same happened in the final.

BBC have gone old skool with the all day FA cup coverage.

Great memories. If only we hadn't shit our kecks and bottled it in the semis this year.....

Last time they did that we played West Ham in the final. The whole day consisted of West Ham pieces. Outrageously one sided broadcast. Even the 'fan cam' was on those screeching WHU women every 5 minutes. You'd hardly know liverpool were playing

I don't know why people belittle the FA cup...(well I do it's because of the top 4 bollocks) but for me the cup final is still one of the great football occasions and as supporters it's special and the fact we aren't in it after a very winnable semi final is gutting