You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Mongs, or.....

They now know they've no chance of making 4th spot, so they can play a team of kids on Tuesday to ensure their strongest team is fresh for the cup final?

You'd swear Mourinho was behind it.

Sounds more Irish than Islamic this, we've got a veritable Eurovision of terrorist threats to choose from these days.

sounded more like what northern irish school kids used to do to get a day off school. Lunch box, wires nicked from physics lab, nick a PE bag from top of lockers, put the lunch box with wires hanging out of it (if you had some brown/grey plasticine to stick wires into as well it added to the authentic look apparently) into PE bag and leave in the bogs. at morning break, run down to phone box and ring 999 with put on deep adult voice and say there's a bomb in school. school is evacuated, cops arrive, find "device", looks fake but not going to risk it, bomb disposal called for, everybody sent home until dealt with.

if it was islamic terrorists they'd be wearing it and we'd be talking about hundreds if not thousands of deaths now. They don't really fuck around with bags in bogs.

Official statement released by GMP and the Mancs now confirming the left training device story.

Hilarious. Especially after the way Sky hammed up the drama levels.

henry carra souness broadcasting from the car park commentating on different emergency services arriving, police helicopter in the air.

knew it'd be an elaborate hoax at least. but who would want to do that? we prob would have got the blame for it (liverpool fans). training device sounds so ridiculous it's probably true.

What the fuck? Training bombs should be clearly marked FFS. The reason they are clearly marked is so that exactly this kind of situation does not occur. 

They've certainly benefited from knowing their fate by not playing today, but what a total waste of time and money for everyone else.

I wouldn't be surprised if more than a few claims are made for loss of money given this was caused by the negligence of a private company. 

Arsenal fans celebrating second because it's above Spurs. Sad.

I'm not sure mate, they've had to put up with loads of shit from Spurs for the past 6 months. If that was the blue's giving us shit then we finished above them on the final day of the season I'd want to rub their fuckin noses in it too.

I'm not sure mate, they've had to put up with loads of shit from Spurs for the past 6 months. If that was the blue's giving us shit then we finished above them on the final day of the season I'd want to rub their fuckin noses in it too.

Especially as it has been billed as Spurs' bestest season ever ever, whilst Arsenal are in disarray, etc, and yet Spurs have still managed to finish below Arsenal again.

Spurs are the Everton of London. Their raison d'etre is to try to get one over on Arsenal and they're utterly obsessed by them. I hope they get bummed senseless in Europe.