You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Also, we have another problem regarding a new manager. Right now there are quite a few big clubs with problems and could be looking for a new manager. Chelsea, Juventus, potentially City and Roma. So we could face some competition even for a manager.. and we all know how that usually ends with players.

Oooh Harry Kane scored a goal. Let's all have a wank.

hopefully the media & hodgson get carried away with him & start him ahead of Sturrdige for any England games.

(The way Hodgson was celebrating his goal against city I wouldn't be surprised if he'd play him ahead of Sturridge)

Also, we have another problem regarding a new manager. Right now there are quite a few big clubs with problems and could be looking for a new manager. Chelsea, Juventus, potentially City and Roma. So we could face some competition even for a manager.. and we all know how that usually ends with players.

They had quite a significant overhaul in the summer after losing Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez in particular, and they'll also need a defensive overhaul pretty soon as they're still relying on players who are either well over 30 or fast approaching 30.

They had quite a significant overhaul in the summer after losing Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez in particular, and they'll also need a defensive overhaul pretty soon as they're still relying on players who are either well over 30 or fast approaching 30.

Sounds like a job for that Brendan Rodgers fella, he like an overhaul I've heard.
  • Upvote 1

Pardew gets it from plenty on here.

Fuck knows why.

He's a very good manager.

Maybe he loves himself a bit too much, but he can back it up on the pitch with sound football and sound acquisitions. And i have been saying so for ages just in case theres any revisoinism bollocks being thrown about.

Unlike our guy...

Will love it when the know nothing, knuckle dragging, Geordie fucks, get sent down this season.

Can anyone help me - an iPad friendly link for iPad that streams EPL/La Liga. Ronalo7Streams does not work in Chrome/Safari, neither does StreamHD. The latter has a problem as I cant click play, just get a lot of pop-ups. On PC working fine.

Thanks a thousand times.

Also for a computer use - AceStreams or any of that software working really good, by that I mean they're higher quality than flash streams?

Can anyone help me - an iPad friendly link for iPad that streams EPL/La Liga. Ronalo7Streams does not work in Chrome/Safari, neither does StreamHD. The latter has a problem as I cant click play, just get a lot of pop-ups. On PC working fine.

Thanks a thousand times.

Also for a computer use - AceStreams or any of that software working really good, by that I mean they're higher quality than flash streams?

Nearly all of those web stream things are cack. I don't have an ipad but your best bet may be to download kodi for it and then install some good add-ons. See the links on the thread over on techy part of forum.

For the PC you can also download kodi and use that, or download sopcast and AceStreams and get links off sites such as

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

streamsports.me

The sopcast links off this are brilliant quality if you don't mind foreign commentary.

Edit:It's dawned on me that kodi might not be on the app store, might only be able to put it on jailbroken devices then.

• Upvote 1