You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Real Sociedad (liked them ever since I was a kid and John Aldridge went there) , any team managed by Rafa Benitez, Whitby Town and York City (my wife is from North Yorkshire) .

My old man supports York City, mentions beating United at Old Trafford pretty much every time I speak to him.

• Upvote 2

Real Sociedad (liked them ever since I was a kid and John Aldridge went there) , any team managed by Rafa Benitez, Whitby Town and York City (my wife is from North Yorkshire) .

I was born in York city Tony so follow their results as well.  

Another season like this then the year after England will only get 3 spots in the CL is how I understand it.

I doubt they are close enough yet

Chelsea points for winning both competition last few years and going back to 10 the British sides were still making the later stages

Just seen the Europa League draw.  Our run to the final would have been:

Besiktas

Brugge

Dnipro

Napoli

Huge opportunity missed there and yet apparently being pretty much perfect in the league for our last ten games was our easiest route to the Champions League if you listened to most people.

Just seen the Europa League draw. Our run to the final would have been:

Besiktas

Brugge

Dnipro

Napoli

Huge opportunity missed there and yet apparently being pretty much perfect in the league for our last ten games was our easiest route to the Champions League if you listened to most people.

Do you honestly think Rodgers would've stood a chance of outsmarting Benitez?
  • Upvote 6

Just seen the Europa League draw.  Our run to the final would have been:

Besiktas

Brugge

Dnipro

Napoli

Rodgers was exactly the right manager for missing out on that run in. No one could have missed it out better than him.

• Upvote 3