You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

I dunno I pretty much remember him taking points of United a few times to be honest. As a fully paid up member of the LMA, and his mate Moyesie, he might want to make a point for his old whiskey chum. He said this week Moyes should have had £150m to spend. 5 fellianis.?

edit, his record is played 18 lost 15, up until last year. that's shocking for a team with a reputation for taking points off big clubs. what a coincidence his mate was the corrupt whiskey bully.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-sam-allardyces-record-against-6435694

His league stats against United make for poor reading.

Thirteen defeats out of 18 and only two wins in a period spanning 12 years is surprising given Allardyce's reputation of making his teams hard to beat....

...It was, in fact, a defeat at Old Trafford that proved to be one of the most embarrassing results of Allardyce's management career and one that played a major part in ending his tenure as manager of Blackburn.

When Rovers visited Old Trafford in November of 2010, his team played with an attitude that seemed to accept their fate before the first whistle had even blown. In the end, they fell to a humiliating 7-1 defeat, with Dimitar Berbatov particularly rampant, finding the net five times.

Anyone ever read Robert Enke's book?

Aside from it being absolutely brilliant, Van Gaal does not come across well.

Enke made a few mistakes for Barcelona in a cup match when Van Gaal was manager.  It was well known at the time that Enke was depressed and in a very fragile state emotionally.  Van Gaal tore him to shreds in a press conference after the game.  Came across as a proper, proper cunt.  Nothing I've seen subsequently has made me think he is anything else.

• Upvote 1

Anyone ever read Robert Enke's book?

Aside from it being absolutely brilliant, Van Gaal does not come across well.

Enke made a few mistakes for Barcelona in a cup match when Van Gaal was manager. It was well known at the time that Enke was depressed and in a very fragile state emotionally. Van Gaal tore him to shreds in a press conference after the game. Came across as a proper, proper cunt. Nothing I've seen subsequently has made me think he is anything else.

Yeah read it. Very sad read. Van Gaal came across like a massive cunt there

Don't know if this has been mentioned or posted on here anywhere before,but have just been shown by a friend a match between liverpool ladies versus birmingham where one of. The players tampons dropped out and had to be removed from the pitch by a female off the bench wearing a rubber glove.nice!

Don't know if this has been mentioned or posted on here anywhere before,but have just been shown by a friend a match between liverpool ladies versus birmingham where one of. The players tampons dropped out and had to be removed from the pitch by a female off the bench wearing a rubber glove.nice!