You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

You takin' a piss, no? Europe is bigger than the UK..

Oh right.. Bundesliga maybe? Oh no.. Götze and Lewandowski only just moved from Dortmund to their most bitter rival Bayern. Matthias Sammer moved from coaching Dortmund to become Bayern'd technical director. It's nothing new either, Torsten Frings also moved directly between the two clubs. Serie A isn't much better.. Guys like Coco, Favalli, Seedorf, Pirlo (that's just off the top of my head) have sworn allegiance to both Inter and AC Milan.

Di Maria, Varane, James Rodriguez, Isco and Keylor Navas on Real Madrid's bench. Just fuck off.

Won't change until the younger players start to realize they're better off playing games elsewhere than sitting on the bench there, not to mention that there's always going to be some new flavour of the month signing to come in and potentially replace them.

Does my head in as well but then no one has ever accused the majority of footballers of being smart.

Oh right.. Bundesliga maybe? Oh no.. Götze and Lewandowski only just moved from Dortmund to their most bitter rival Bayern. Matthias Sammer moved from coaching Dortmund to become Bayern'd technical director. It's nothing new either, Torsten Frings also moved directly between the two clubs. Serie A isn't much better.. Guys like Coco, Favalli, Seedorf, Pirlo (that's just off the top of my head) have sworn allegiance to both Inter and AC Milan.

Schalke are Dortmunds most bitter rival.

I'm looking forward to seeing Celtic stamp their mark on the champions league tonight, well done uefa for keeping them in it after they were nearly cheated out of going through in the last leg.

They was pissing that game until that ineligible player came on with 4 minutes to go and turned the tie on it's head.

Well, you're right you can always find good examples everywhere. I just feel like South American/Latin players can sell their soul easier...

Fuck me, Celtic 1-0. Fuck off, need Maribor to go through to the group stage for the second time after 1999.