You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

It seems everyone is singing about us this season.

And people wonder why I fucking hate every club but ours. I seriously want to see bad things happen to all the twats. I really want to see a load get their heads smashed in outside of Anfield.

They aspire to be us. Hilariously, though, no matter how much money the Russian crook spunks on them, most of their fans will never live long enough to see them perform consistently at the highest level as we've done since Shankly.

Shit club, shit fans and that's just Burnley. Never mind that other rabble and their shit-house of a manager. The people who claim to like him aren't proper football fans. You ask them why they like him and they blert some shite about him being 'a character' or because he has charisma. If you're more entertained by a fucking manager than you are than what's happening on the actual pitch, maybe you should consider watching another sport. 

The press love him because he makes their jobs easy. Imagine if they actually had to write stuff about football and that? Match report? Analysis? Never mind that shit! Jose's just said Wenger's got a funny looking nose. 

• Upvote 6

It's a great first XI for Chelsea, but it has to be because their bench is terrible.

Drogba, Torres, Mikel, shite.

Luis a full back.

Zouma very young.

Willian the only quality outfield option in terms of changing a game, even then he's hit and miss.

Is that good enough to compete in all,competitions? Not for me.