You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Has there ever been a more totally irrelevant club than Aston Villa? Never challenging for anything, never really in serious danger of going down. They just bob along rolling over for our rivals and occasionally making things difficult for us. Wish they'd go down.

• Upvote 4

Who was the cunt who gave Kompany the trophy? Can't be someone from the Premier League when he celebrates with the players? What a twat.

Also, the whole plastic atmosphere around handing out trophies these days gets on my nerves. All the confetti and pyro bollocks makes it all seem like some flamboyant carnival.

Does my head in too. Just give them the trophy and leave it to the fans and players. Mind you I'm surprised most of the Emirates stayed until the final whistle. They don't normally.

Does my head in too. Just give them the trophy and leave it to the fans and players. Mind you I'm surprised most of the Emirates stayed until the final whistle. They don't normally.

Edit.. Etihad 

Tsk. Don't know my UAE's from my human rights violators

Knowing our luck just as we seem to be coming good some billionaire bastard will buy Villa and make them the Man City of the Midlands.

Villa? They will have to be bought by something like a consortium of chartered accountants or a pension investment firm. Something nice and safe and steady and unexciting.

Guest davelfc

The bellends had a plane flying over Anfield before the game saying "man united 20 Gerrard 0". Stupid twats. There was an exciting moment when it nearly crashed into the police helicopter.

I was impressed afterwards when I realised it was the number of points behind us they finished.  Just how did they know before, amazing. 

So Ferdinand is leaving the Mancs this summer. They've already lost Vidic and Evra looks to be on his way too, so that's 3 of their first choice back four off this summer. Not to mention that they need to invest in midfield too.

So Ferdinand is leaving the Mancs this summer. They've already lost Vidic and Evra looks to be on his way too, so that's 3 of their first choice back four off this summer. Not to mention that they need to invest in midfield too.

Just amazing they pissed the league a year ago. It was the fear factor with Slur there., a case of the Emperors new clothes when teams played them. . Took Moyes to show their real potential

I'd be quite happy for Ferdinand and Evra to stay to be honest as they're shite now, lot of experience gone mind

I guess there is some sense of justice if the 3rd and 4th team from the Championship get to the final. Why can't they just do that straight away? Or maybe even the third last team in the PL should play the 3rd in the Championship. Makes no sense that 5th and 6th place earns you the right to play for promotion.

You could put music to this:

y4y8y4a8.jpg

# I'm a Tory queg,

and I broke my leg,

Playing the Cup final,

I broke my leg.

I'm heading down to Wembley,

(Wha-oh-oh!)

(Wha-oh-oh!)

(Wha-oh-oh!)

I'm heading down,

To tell people about my broken leg. #

Assuming Wigan turn this tie around first of course.

I guess there is some sense of justice if the 3rd and 4th team from the Championship get to the final. Why can't they just do that straight away? Or maybe even the third last team in the PL should play the 3rd in the Championship. Makes no sense that 5th and 6th place earns you the right to play for promotion.

The way to do it is to have the 3rd placed team go straight to the final, with the 4th and 5th placed teams playing over two legs to decide who'll meet them. The 6th placed team misses out.