You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

haha so where are all those whingey cunts who were banging on about how good Spurs' signings were and saying we had no chance of competing with them all summer?

love watching Navas play, shame his breed of players seem to be on the verge of extinction, still fancy City to win the league despite shit away form so far

haha so where are all those whingey cunts who were banging on about how good Spurs' signings were and saying we had no chance of competing with them all summer?

love watching Navas play, shame his breed of players seem to be on the verge of extinction, still fancy City to win the league despite shit away form so far

I wouldnt get too cocky. Only four points behind us.

Bellers is on the bench - as is Welbeck for the mancs. Miraculous recovery from the injury that kept him out of England's friendlies?

Yep looking forward to the outrage that will no doubt come out over that.

Fair play to Boas don't like Spurs but he has come out and given an interview I think when we beat Utd 4 1 you didn't see Ferguson for about 2 weeks.

I wouldnt get too cocky. Only four points behind us.

its more about how everyone was making out they were title challengers and we weren't close to as good as them, I expect we'll most likely be fighting for 4th come the end of the season rather than be where we are now but Spurs are making all the summer claims about them look laughable and the games they have won they have been very fortunate in

i had to pop out at halftime and caught the end of the Citeh game on Talkshite in the car.

I kid you not Collymore during a a bit of wiffle waffle about the ground said he was sat in the "Bell end " ( Colin).  Nearly fucking crashed . On reflection he's done it for a bet but never has a bigger bell-end been sat in the Bell end.  

I think people that were in the belief that Spurs could/would challenge for the title were either that disappointed we didn't make a big signing and their anger stopped them thinking rationally or they played too much Football Manager and thought Lamela was a Messi/Ronaldo hybrid that was going to tear the league a new bumhole. He very may well in time, but players need time to settle. 

The annoying thing about Spurs is they'll probably throw lots of money at the problem in January and pull off a big signing. 

I think people that were in the belief that Spurs could/would challenge for the title were either that disappointed we didn't make a big signing and their anger stopped them thinking rationally or they played too much Football Manager and thought Lamela was a Messi/Ronaldo hybrid that was going to tear the league a new bumhole. He very may well in time, but players need time to settle. 

The annoying thing about Spurs is they'll probably throw lots of money at the problem in January and pull off a big signing. 

I actually think Lamela and Soldado should be excellent signings for them, it just seems they don't have a clue how to use them, Eriksen,Capoue,Chadli and Paulinho are the overhyped ones imo and I don't really have a clue about that Romanian centre back, then their best full back is a natural centre back and it has been obvious for years that players like Defoe, Dawson, Kaboul, Lennon etc are good if your wanting to make the Europa League but not enough to be regular members of the top 4

and then there is Kyle Walker, he is just woeful

It is corrupt. Just because there isn't necessarily a brown paper bag full of notes going into his back pocket, it doesn't mean the ref isn't unduly swayed.

The refs have been bent for fucking years. Scum bastards. Shit bastard bottilng corrupt wanker refs. I dont think I'd have the restraint to not kick the shit out of one of them if I was on the pitch.