You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

They've taken ramos off and gone 3 at the back with the rest looking something like this: now look like this:

Incredible when you consider how many start in the 1st 11.

--------------Martinez--

---------------Cazorla---------

Navas ------Mata-------Silva--------Villa

-----------------Torres--

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Spain have put out a reserve team

------------------Reina-------------

Azpilicueta---Ramos---Albiol-----Monreal

-------------Martinez--Cazorla---------

Mata--------------Silva----------Villa

-----------------Torres---------------

fucking hell!

Fuck playing friendlies in the lead up to Brazil next year, they should just hold an intra-squad game. Would be quality.

Fuck playing friendlies in the lead up to Brazil next year, they should just hold an intra-squad game. Would be quality.

especially baring in mind that Xabi is injured whilst the likes of Isco, De Gea, Munian and Thiago have all been with the u21s

meanwhile back here Danny Welbeck is a regular starter for the senior squad!

It must be an absolute joy having to work with Mark Lawrenson. Honestly, everything he says as a co-commentator is loaded with cynicism, misery and negativity. If I was Jonathan Pearce right now I'd just shoot him in the liver purely to inject a bit of joy into the commentary.

It must be an absolute joy having to work with Mark Lawrenson. Honestly, everything he says as a co-commentator is loaded with cynicism, misery and negativity. If I was Jonathan Pearce right now I'd just shoot him in the liver purely to inject a bit of joy into the commentary.

The job the fella has is incredible and I bet everyone off here would kill to have it. He's paid to travel the world, watch and talk about football. He's in such a privileged position, yet he always sounds completely disinterested; as though he'd rather be doing absolutely anything else.

I know Andy Gray divides opinion but at least when he had the same job for Sky, you could tell he was passionate about what he was watching. His enthusiasm always used to transmit itself to the viewer. In my opinion, that's the bare minimum you want from a co-commentator. Lawrenson's the antithesis of this.

The Beeb really need to pull their finger out because their football coverage is embarrassingly bad these days. For every good point someone like Pat Nevin makes, it's drowned out by a dozen banal ones by dull gobshites like Shearer and Lawrenson.

I just wanted to say how fucking annoying the BBC commentator who covered last night's game between Mexico and Japan game was. It says "J. Hernandez" on his shirt, so why does this fucking plank of a commentator keep calling him "Chicharito", and trying to pronounce in a Latino way? Fuck off with that shit.

BBC Sport - Confederations Cup: Highlights: Mexico 2-1 Japan

It is working (at least it has been) for now, they were really exciting to watch on EURO2008 but after that, not so much. But my point is that if they put out the "other" team and play like they should they would tear sides apart and be exciting to watch as well.. If you want to be really great it matters not that you win, but how you win it as well. But it's a personal preference.

It is working (at least it has been) for now, they were really exciting to watch on EURO2008 but after that, not so much. But my point is that if they put out the "other" team and play like they should they would tear sides apart and be exciting to watch as well.. If you want to be really great it matters not that you win, but how you win it as well. But it's a personal preference.

Aye, I love watching them play. But then I'd rather watch a game from Serie A than the Premier League.