You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Come on ITV - is this really the time and the occasion to be doing your Fergie retires bit? It's so old news.

Fucking hell. This fergie shit made me forget it was the cup final this weekend now they are still sucking him off.

Fuck off!!!!

Chiles: "Fergie has stolen some of the FA cup's thunder". No you piss filled toby jug, you're doing that by going on about the old cunt.

Typical ITV!

They are so seldom in the limelight that they really try too hard when they do have any matches on. I know they are a commercial channel but they always seem so overkeen on self-promotion when on screen.

"check out all the football on ITV.com" or some shit!

Poor show that Hart's in nets after Pantilimon's played the whole competition. Or a reflection of Mancini's desperation to keep his job.

I'd love Wigan to beat these arseholes. Except for the fact I despise Wigan.

Could not disagree more, its a final, they want to win it so they put their best team out.

Simple really.

Who cares who have played in the earlier rounds, its football not a fuckin charity.

Could not disagree more, its a final, they want to win it so they put their best team out.

Simple really.

Who cares who have played in the earlier rounds, its football not a fuckin charity.

Why not put Hart in for the Chelsea game then, instead of against a team likely to be relegated?

"They were up against a team managed by Rafa, it was not really needed and it was just the semi final."

Ok I'll bite, even I as a serial lurker find this eye-rollingly farcical. Come on do you have to denegrate one of our best managers constantly, don't you ever find it boring?

Also this thread almost has zilch to do with him and yet you bring it up to illicit a response.

"They were up against a team managed by Rafa, it was not really needed and it was just the semi final."

Ok I'll bite, even I as a serial lurker find this eye-rollingly farcical. Come on do you have to denegrate one of our best managers constantly, don't you ever find it boring?

Also this thread almost has zilch to do with him and yet you bring it up to illicit a response.

Best managers? Two trophies in 6 years.

He's not even among our 5 best managers in my lifetime.

He is the chelsea manager, I did not bring Chelsea in to this.

Best managers? Two trophies in 6 years.

He's not even among our 5 best managers in my lifetime.

He is the chelsea manager' date=' I did not bring Chelsea in to this.[/quote']

Woah hold it there. Fuck off.

Abide with my cock

The FA cup used to be massive. Last game of the season with a 3pm kickoff, all day build up and you used to look forward to it even if your te was not in it.

Now... Means fuck all and held when ever that can throw it in.

Fucking FA.

The FA cup used to be massive. Last game of the season with a 3pm kickoff, all day build up and you used to look forward to it even if your te was not in it.

Now... Means fuck all and held when ever that can throw it in.

Fucking FA.

The FA Cup final last season had more viewers than the CL final last season.

The FA Cup is still massive, only people trying to go over themselves trying to defend mediocrity claim otherwise, fuckin losers.

"He's not even among our 5 best managers in my lifetime."

Please tell me which managers have you seen during your lifetime then I will either respond or not bother reasoning with you dependant on the answer.

Also when I said "best" I did not give a limitation on the numbers I would put into that bracket. For me Shanks, Paisley, Fagan, Daglish, Houlier and Benitez have been excellent managers for us and have given me some fantastic memories as a Liverpool supporter.

"He's not even among our 5 best managers in my lifetime."

Please tell me which managers have you seen during your lifetime then I will either respond or not bother reasoning with you dependant on the answer.

Also when I said "best" I did not give a limitation on the numbers I would put into that bracket. For me Shanks, Paisley, Fagan, Daglish, Houlier and Benitez have been excellent managers for us and have given me some fantastic memories as a Liverpool supporter.

And there you have them, 5 better managers for this club than Rafa, all of them equaled Rafa's 2 trophies in 6 season in just 1 season and added more on top of that.

The FA Cup is still massive, only people trying to go over themselves trying to defend mediocrity claim otherwise, fuckin losers.

If you lived over here, you dickhead, you'd know that it's not as big as it used to be. FA cup final weekend would be dominated by nothing but the FA cup. I suppose you know better though considering you've got a degree from the university of herdygurdyland or somewhere else Shite.

Back on ignore you go, you fucking Tory.

The FA Cup is still massive' date=' only people trying to go over themselves trying to defend mediocrity claim otherwise, fuckin losers.[/quote']

Where? Norway? Worldwide or in the uk?? If its the uk it might be because two english teams were in it. Stop trolling you norwegian schlepper