You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

Just watching the ManU-Chelsea highlights on MOTD2. Surprise surprise, the narrative around the Rafael red card says very little about Rafael being a petulant cunt, and much more about David Luiz's role in the incident, plus Oscar's role in the aftermath (waving for a card). Nothing at all is said about Rooney's ridiculous dive just before Chelsea got their goal. Sure, Ramires was praised for making a good tackle, but nothing was said about Rooney because as we all know, English players don't dive or cheat do they?

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

As for Rafa. Made up for him. He's been doing quite well managing his side through a torrent of games lately. And it will probably keep Spurs out of the Champions League as well, which is even better. Hopefully some foreign club will put in a bid for the sign language mong and they'll get out of the fucking way next season.

Red card for united after the leagues been won. Nope nobody predicted that at all.

Rafael kicked out at someone did he, had he done that 2 months ago he would have got a stern talking to. Now though the stats need to look good.

Don't worry the penalty against them is on its way next week.

Anyone else done the BBC predictor recently? I've got Sunderland going down with 39 points on the last day.

'Twould be nice. Perhaps then they couldn't afford to give United 15 million for one-goal wonder Danny Welbeck.

Edit: Dammit, I've just remembered Steve Bruce is coming back up with Hull. I'm sure he'll convince them to spend their entire transfer budget on that waste of space in exchange for an opportunity to sip Burgundy with Ferguson.

With a purely Liverpool-centric outlook, I feel it would be far better for Spurs to miss out on CL qualification than the other , as I think they might have to cut their cloth accordingly ( maybe lose Bale also ) & this might let us past them.

I don't see us getting past United, City or Chelsea next season, and a lot will depend on how Arsenal behave in the summer.

Guest San Don
With a purely Liverpool-centric outlook, I feel it would be far better for Spurs to miss out on CL qualification than the other , as I think they might have to cut their cloth accordingly ( maybe lose Bale also ) & this might let us past them.

I don't see us getting past United, City or Chelsea next season, and a lot will depend on how Arsenal behave in the summer.

Much as I'd love arse to miss out on CL football, mainly because of their arrogant borish fans, spurs missing out would be better for us.

As you say, bale might be tempted to jump ship (just so long as they dont sell him to the mancs) and have to be more circumspect regarding who they sign.

I wonder whats worse, asking the ref for a card or doing this:

51483265_united.jpg

unite8.jpg

How many times have they been fined by FA rule E20? I know we got one last season when Spearing got sent off at Fulham. They, Chelsea and Arsenal deserve one for more or less every game.

Wigan 1 nil up. If they can hold onto this that'll be a hugely amusing relegation dogfight involving one quater of the clubs in the Premiership.

Full of some absolute cuntish clubs too so I'm hoping for a bit of happiness on the last day.

Wigan too are only 3 points above the drop (but 11th - incredible), and they have Spurs and Southampton coming up.

I'd love any of Newcastle, Wigan or Stoke to go down. Normally I wouldn't want the foremost to (Newcastle are always an easy win) but because of their smug shite last season and their cunt of a manager/Llambias, I'd quite enjoy it. The latter two always take points off us so they'd be missed little too.