You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

12/13:

2. Man City 35 21 9 5 61-31 72p

3. Chelsea 34 19 8 7 68-35 65p

4. Tottenham 35 19 8 8 61-43 65p

5. Arsenal 35 18 10 7 66-36 64p

11/12:

3. Arsenal 36 20 6 10 68-44 66p

4. Tottenham 35 18 8 9 59-39 62p

5. Newcastle 35 18 8 9 53-46 62p

6. Chelsea 35 17 10 8 62-39 61p

Does anybody else think Newcastle will go down? I can see Wigan winning their game in hand, in which case Newcastle go bottom three. They then have to play QPR (who are dire, but may play with freedom now that the pressure is off) and Arsenal (who are vying for fourth).

It will go down to the final day in my opinion.

Suarez getting a 10 game ban for scoring in a game when he tried to bite a player while McManaman getting away scott free and scoring vital goals for Wigan for almost crippling a player and by that directly influence the relegation battle really puts the FA in a good light.

Fair play and all that shite.

Suarez getting a 10 game ban for scoring in a game when he tried to bite a player while McManaman getting away scott free and scoring vital goals for Wigan for almost crippling a player and by that directly influence the relegation battle really puts the FA in a good light.

Fair play and all that shite.

Quite.

I wonder what Sunderland/Newcastle/Villa will have to say about it if he actually keeps them up with vital goals

Does anybody else think Newcastle will go down? I can see Wigan winning their game in hand, in which case Newcastle go bottom three. They then have to play QPR (who are dire, but may play with freedom now that the pressure is off) and Arsenal (who are vying for fourth).

I'd love them to go down, after all the stick they gave Enrique for leaving. They tore into Enrique on twitter when they finished 6th, because he said 'Liverpool were a bigger club'. The whole Carroll fiasco, the Derek Llambas comments were he was pissing himself laughing because he made us pay interest payments on the Carroll transfer. I so hope they go down.

I'd love them to go down, after all the stick they gave Enrique for leaving. They tore into Enrique on twitter when they finished 6th, because he said 'Liverpool were a bigger club'. The whole Carroll fiasco, the Derek Llambas comments were he was pissing himself laughing because he made us pay interest payments on the Carroll transfer. I so hope they go down.

Same here, I can't stand that smug cunt Pardew either.

I'd forgotten those comments by Llambas. Wigan better keep winning, the cunts.

I definitely think they could go down. I'd love it in fact. Never minded them until smug cunt started managing them, Hated they way he took the piss out of us over Carroll during pre season. Twat

I'd go against the grain here and say it would be a shame if Newcastle went down, I have a few good mates from Newcastle, its a proper football city, good stadium and usually easy points for us.

I've been to Newcastle away a few times and I've had a great trip every time, a lot of honest friendly people up there.

I like the geordies, I think Pardews weird.

But the main reason I'm enjoying seeing them struggle is everyone was wanking over them last year and I must have had about 50 arguments with friends telling them they would be a flash in the pan. I'm not sure I'm even 100% correct on that but they've been shit this year.

They massively overachieved last season with important last ditch tackles and blocks and great saves from their keeper and they had BA and Cisse on fire.

Its not been the case this season but they should have finished on around mid 40 points regardless so they have underachieved this season.

• Upvote 1